What's new

Forex Trading

Yeah that's true, but in trading we don't have experts, practice makes you improve but it doesn't make you an experts, that's how it works on trading.
I think there are experts in trading. There are people who are so good in predicting and making profit in the forex market, it's safe to call such people experts. I know practice is important for mastery.

Actually all traders have the same opportunities to success in forex trading, however each traders has different skills and knowledge to make money from trading. Usually at beginning as beginner will face so many difficulties and failure. Learning process to become successful trader need long time journey, and seriousness to learn.
Yeah exactly, I completely agree with what you've just said, forex trading is not something you'll learn in a short period of time, it needs enough time before you can make profits on the market.

I think there are experts in trading. There are people who are so good in predicting and making profit in the forex market, it's safe to call such people experts. I know practice is important for mastery.
Yes, just like all business, there are expert who mastering to works in its business, included in forex, there are expert who able generated good income for long time, but the number is limited, many traders said only 5% or 15% trader can making money from forex, finding good manager fund like on PAMM system, copy trading is the way investors looking good manager. But if trader can mastering trading, they also can works as manager funds.
Forex online trading now can be accessed via mobile platform smartphone android operating system. Newbie must learn basic education before start investing money in real trading. Here trader beginner can start use demo ECN FXOpen broker to practice and learn how to use platform trading. Working in demo account using virtual money, so no risk involved.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back