What's new

Forex trading is a game not a business

Having a good trading mindset is very important, it will also help you in terms of gaining success, if you want to succeed you need to have a good mindset.
If you have a good mindset you are going to earn a considerable amount of money, a lot of people are not earning money because they don't have the right mindset.

Forex business is not a guess work. I really wouldn't like to see it as gambling but a serious business.
The trading of forex is not a gambling,though it look like a game of gambling but it is just a position based on your strategy that you are employing in the market that really matters.

If you have a good mindset you are going to earn a considerable amount of money, a lot of people are not earning money because they don't have the right mindset.
You are right, if you don't have a good mindset you are not going to earn money, a lot of people are not getting this right, having a proper mindset will help you a lot.

I totally disagree with what the topic explained. Forex trading should be treated as a business and not a game in order for one to be profitable. If you take it as a game you might end up gambling.

I
Forex business is not a guess work. I really wouldn't like to see it as gambling but a serious business.
Is kind of gambling you can lose a lot of money and things like that byt at the same time you can earn a good ammount if you are experienced also I don't think forex business is a business

I

Is kind of gambling you can lose a lot of money and things like that byt at the same time you can earn a good ammount if you are experienced also I don't think forex business is a business
It is a business for forex broker website runner because it is just a medium between someone how is buying action and another is selling action and get the business or how predict price will increase or decrease or something like that.

A lot of people are getting this whole thing wrong, forex trading is not a game, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money with forex trading.

There are some things that you cannot readily predict in the forex market but then what separates it from gambling is that you can be responsible and there is risk management.
I always like people to see forex as a way in which they can make some extra income and not a way that they can depend on for consistency because it is not really like that.

Last edited:
There are some things that you cannot readily predict in the forex market but then what separates it from gambling is that you can be responsible and there is risk management.
I always like people to see forex as a way in which they can make some extra income and not a way that they can depend on for consistency because it is not really like that.
That's true,i agree with you sir, forex trading only becomes gambling when you don't know what you are doing, if you don't have the experience on how it works you'll definitely lose a lot of money.

I also like to see trading of any financial instrument like that. I will not advise you to quit your job because you want to trade the forex market but instead you should look for how you can do it on the side.

I also like to see trading of any financial instrument like that. I will not advise you to quit your job because you want to trade the forex market but instead you should look for how you can do it on the side.
If you know how to trade the financial market you can decide to quit your job, but if you don't know what you are doing in the market I'll not advice you to do that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back