What's new

Forex Trading as Mutual Fund?

Forex Trading is HIGHLY PROFITABLE. Individuals from each side of the world are making it exchanging the monetary forms of various nations.

Get the accompanying and perhaps forex exchanging will be productive for you

Great forex exchanging schooling

Right exchanging mindset(forex isn't pyramid scheme and its a business ableit an intense one.)

Great exchanging methodology to help you spot exchanging openings distinctive forex markets.

Self-control to keep the principles of the exchanging framework.

We often hear that forex trading can be done like the stock trading. And in fact not much of a difference between the two other than the item that is being traded. So here my question is that if we can do the mutual fund from the stock. Is it possible that there are mutual funds of the currency pairs and the fund house? I mean that can be another good idea to invest and earn passively?
I think these are two different concept and they are not related to Each Other.
Forex is highly risk type of trading and investing your money for huge benefits with excellent experience.
While if you are interested in stock then you should learn experience from some expert tutor or by different channels on YouTube.

Concerning forex trading as a mutual fund. Well, I believe that they are two different kind of investment. Forex trading is the trading of different currency pairs and mutual funds or stock is like investing or trading assets. Both have their risk level but I think forex has more risk than stock

I like forex trading because if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an exceptionally professional currency trader, it can make you wealthy. But rather than being a straightforward path to riches, forex trading can be a rocky road to tremendous losses and possible penury for the average retail trader.

Concerning your question on forex trading and mutual funds, I would say I think it can be very difficult because every pair has got its own characteristics just like any stock.So for currency pairs as it is more risky trading them , you will be exposing yourself too much if you trade all pairs with a small capital or even with Lower time frames. So it might not really work out

Those mutual funds company also invest in forex trading. They just collect money from people to invest in forex without disclosing what they invest in. I would advise you to go into forex trading is you are good with technical reading. Find an expert in your city to train you host to trade with good strategy.

If you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an extraordinarily skilled currency trader, Forex trading can make you wealthy. But rather than being a straightforward path to riches, forex trading can be a rocky road to tremendous losses and possible penury for the average retail trader.

Forex trading can make you rich if you have a hedge fund with deep pockets or an exceptionally skilled currency trader. But for the average retailer, instead of an easy road to wealth, forex trading can be a rocky road to huge losses and potential decay.

Mutual Funds are not traded while Forex trading is trading in currecy segment from daily to 2 months or three months according to contracts available.Leverage is available to trade in Forex trading while in MUTUAL FUND it is wealth creation tool for long term prospective. So certainly no leverage is provided.

Forex trading would never be considered as a mutual fund because of its volatility. Mutual funds pay less but are way more stable and there's a great degree of fund safety's assurance than anything forex would provide.

One type of mutual fund is money market mutual funds where you can invest in short-term certificates, are safe and earn higher interest than bank deposits. That is why many people misunderstand that investing in money market mutual funds is the same as trading forex. Also you ask if we can do the mutual fund from the stock. You have to understand the types of mutual funds, one of which is equity funds, so the mutual fund investment manager places your investment in stocks. Your forek trading must be active so it can't be used as passive income.
Forex trading with the mutual fund because it's all about giving and taking you put in your money and you receive with interest that's all about the trade.

How can you associate forex trading with mutual funds. Forex trading is trading of foreign currencies, where as mutual funds is investing in various markets by the professionals. When you invest i mutual funds you don't directly invest, instead the professionals will make investment for you.

I don't know which one to answer first forex or mutual funds. but it would be better if you first learn the four types of mutual funds, namely Money Market Fund, Equity Fund, Balance Mutual Fund and Fixed Income Fund. Money Market Fund investment instruments can be in the form of central bank certificates, money market securities etc. This investment is only short term or no more than a year.

One of the best ways to make money from the stock market is you buy stocks from profitable company and hold your stocks for a long time. You can use the same strategy in forex, you can invest in forex as a long term strategy.

We often hear that forex trading can be done like the stock trading. And in fact not much of a difference between the two other than the item that is being traded. So here my question is that if we can do the mutual fund from the stock. Is it possible that there are mutual funds of the currency pairs and the fund house? I mean that can be another good idea to invest and earn passively?
I think forex trading and stocks are two different things.
I don't even understand how the mutual funds can be done from the stock. It sounds pretty complicated.

Forex trading is different from stock trading. The beauty is that an expert in forex will know the pros and cons of the stock trading. The knowledge around forex will expose you to so many trading techniques.

Forex trading is not the same as stock trading, stock trading is too complex, and you need extensive research on it.
With forex simple basics are needed to be known and then as you trade you learn more

The issue of involment of forex trading with mutual funds is just a different thing,forex has to do with trading mostly currency pairs to get gains usually from fluctuations,but in mutual funds it is collections of pool of funds for investment.

There are different but there's similarity between them. That is why I would say yes to your question. It's possible to invest on it and earn passively. Though, I don't sure but it's very likely to earn passively from it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back