What's new

Forex pips

I don't trade on forex so I don't really know on how to calculate on pips, have been planning to learn about the investment in order to know how to calculate it.

If it is the pip that you are talking about I beleive that its depend on the lots which you are trading with,sometime some lots equal to 1 dollar in pips.

There iis always a clear ways to calculate the pips and my mentor teaches me this but its about lots size.

Pips is an accronyn, it fully means percentage in point.
The ability to calculate pips is important for risk management as you would know how know the amount you are risking per trade
The way we calculate pips in currencies such as yen pairs varies from commodities such as gold and as well from indices such as NASDAQ

The ability to calculate pips is important for risk management as you would know how know the amount you are risking per trade
The way we calculate pips in currencies such as yen pairs varies from commodities such as gold and as well from indices such as NASDAQ
I am desperately looking for someone to assist in differentiating how to calculate pips for the diverse asset classes.
I only know how to calculate that of GU.
Can you assist please?

Lolz, this is one of the things I personally do not know how to do and I've been wondering how this can be done too. Youtube will actually give you a guide on how you can go about the whole thing.

I believe that is true percentage in points it can also be classified as money because for instance 10pips maybe equal to 10 USD so sometime I do classified pips as money in percentage

I believe that is true percentage in points it can also be classified as money because for instance 10pips maybe equal to 10 USD so sometime I do classified pips as money in percentage
It all depends on the lot size you are using.
If for instance you are using 1 standard lot it means $10 per pip, a minilot of 0.1 is $1 per pip and a micro lot of 0.01 is 1cent per pip.
It is largely lot size depends

Pips is use in terms of calculating the loss or grains you've made, there are lots of things that you can learn if you put in more work, forex trading is good and the same time risky.

Forex pips its like the real currency which you are trading sometime 1 pip equal to $1 its depend on the lots size which you are using to trade.

I think that its volume and its calculated base on the lotz size you use

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back