What's new

Forex and how to begin

That's true,if you are looking for mentor you need to know what qualities you are looking for from him or her, with this you can easily get the good mentor you want
That's true, but it's obvious that a lot of people don't know this, if you are looking for a mentor you need to know the qualities that you are looking from him.

That's true, but it's obvious that a lot of people don't know this, if you are looking for a mentor you need to know the qualities that you are looking from him.
That's the first thing you need to put in consideration, if you are looking for a mentor you need to know the kind of qualities you'll be looking for, this what will help you.

That's the first thing you need to put in consideration, if you are looking for a mentor you need to know the kind of qualities you'll be looking for, this what will help you.
That's true, if you know the qualities you are looking for, you can easily get a mentor, having the right mentor in trading is very important,it will help to you know what you are doing.

That's true, if you know the qualities you are looking for, you can easily get a mentor, having the right mentor in trading is very important,it will help to you know what you are doing.
That's true, a lot of people don't really understand this, if you have a good mentor you can get what you want in a short period of time, I'm saying this in experience.

That's true, a lot of people don't really understand this, if you have a good mentor you can get what you want in a short period of time, I'm saying this in experience.
That's true, having a good mentor in trading is very important,a lot of people don't know the importance of having a mentor, but if you are trading you need a mentor.

To start forex trading I think that the right way and place for you to start is the demo account its the demo account that is going to prepare you to get started so I beleive sometime that you need to spend atleast 6months in your demo account before you can proceed

Forex trading is very complicated to those who have no idea what is and how it operates. There are many ways to get the basics of forex among are searching through the internet, watching online tutorial via YouTube channels.
I have read so much about forex trading online but believe me, it's not very convincing for me that the knowledge I'm getting online from books would be enough.

A friend of mine suggested registering with an academy to learn the process in person rather than just reading online.
You not understanding or getting all you need to know on forex trading may be is because of orientation of the content in the book you read. Joining the the academy is nice idea.

Last edited:
This is one of the reasons why I love you YouTube a lot. There are a lot of opportunities and videos that you can be able to learn about the forex market on the platform before you proceed to practice.

That's true, having a good mentor in trading is very important,a lot of people don't know the importance of having a mentor, but if you are trading you need a mentor.
If you don't have a good mentor on trading you are not going to get it right,a lot of people have failed a long the way because they don't have a mentor, having a mentor is very important.

You first start out in forex trading by chasing after the necessary knowledge and experience. Thankfully, the evolution of YouTube and internet makes things Abit more easier.

If you don't have a good mentor on trading you are not going to get it right,a lot of people have failed a long the way because they don't have a mentor, having a mentor is very important.
Having a good mentor in trading is very important,a lot of people don't really understand this, if you don't have the right mentor you are going to suffer.

You could start up your trading journey by opening a demo account and then going on YouTube to learn the technical terminologies and some fundamental analysis.

Forex is a very profitable business. In order to make gains from forex, you need to be knowledgeable about it. There’re various ways to learn about forex trading. There’re textbooks that gives you basic understanding of forex trading. Also you can also watch videos. Make sure you only invest what you’re ready to lose
Definitelly there are ways that one that is just coming into the trading of forex can actually learn very quick and fast,you will need the guidiance of someone that is already into the trading real time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back