NEWS For Twitter boss Elon Musk, now comes the hard part

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Overspending on Twitter Inc for $44 billion was the easy part. Read More ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Elon Musk has been showing that he's Tim as the CEO of Twitter will be different from the way his predecessor handle the social media app. Many new innovative things has been happening

Yes right because it's becoming necessary for everyone to get check mark by getting verified on Twitter and that would be by paying money to the them. And it's difficult for everyone to get check mark by paying.

Lolz, a business minded person. I wonder what will be the outcome if he completely monetised Twitter that every members who are interested to use the platform have to pay a fee no
Yes right because it's becoming necessary for everyone to get check mark by getting verified on Twitter and that would be by paying money to the them. And it's difficult for everyone to get check mark by paying.

I definitely agree. The hard part now becomes making returns on investment and keeping the company in profits at the same time (which will be difficult considering where they're coming from).

He is doing a good job, all things considered. I know he is sort of taking things as they come but I think he is improving the platform and its value week after week. I hope he succeeds.

If he can build an all integrated platform like WeChat, it would be very nice. That would take Twitter to a point where they would be the biggest Social Media in the world.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back