What's new

For microjob sites, are there ways of drawing more money?

I am thinking of trying microjobs again, but I want to find ways of drawing more money from these types of jobs. I was curious to know if there was a way to code a program to do the work for some of these services? I heard some people make programs and algorithms that help draw more money and actually do the work for you in some ways. Is that against the rules for those type of sites?
What is against the rules of these service is money transfer jobs like for example Netbox : Download+Install+Signup and end by send 20 NBX for your wallet address. Money transfer jobs aren't allowed but they approve for other employers and not me I do not know the reason. However chart isn't allowed any send money job.

What is against the rules of these service is money transfer jobs like for example Netbox : Download+Install+Signup and end by send 20 NBX for your wallet address. Money transfer jobs aren't allowed but they approve for other employers and not me I do not know the reason. However chart isn't allowed any send money job.

Yes, there are many kind of such jobs available on such kind of platforms that actually require you to sign-up if you want to earn. I usually do not join micro sites and this is one of the big reasons. I do not like to sogn up for a website which I do not like or do not want to sign-up.

People making money on Whatsapp group? You mean there were some folks who made $20 in two weeks using Whatsapp, am I right? Could you please explain how did they do it?
I am actually not talking about WhatsApp but Picoworkers. I said this because it is actually a good platform for anyone to be any money but I couldn't say long on that platform simply because I don't really know how to choose the less difficult task to be doing on the platform.

Yes, there are many kind of such jobs available on such kind of platforms that actually require you to sign-up if you want to earn. I usually do not join micro sites and this is one of the big reasons. I do not like to sogn up for a website which I do not like or do not want to sign-up.
There are other alternatives if you don't like signup jobs. Reddit jobs, votings and so on. I have noticed that even with the 'hold the job' feature, it is the fastest fingers that get the job done.

Microjob sites like picoworkers , and others are not the best way to earn money in low tier countries. They pa less than $0.1 for each task if it's not kyc or verification based jobs.

Microjob sites like picoworkers , and others are not the best way to earn money in low tier countries. They pa less than $0.1 for each task if it's not kyc or verification based jobs.
It is possible to get paid for example to vote a post with two reddit accounts and provide two votes screenshot from two accounts or make upvote on two posts and grab bonus to make same thing with a second account so you can provide two screenshots for two upvotes and username of second account for bonus it can pay 0,10 $.

There are several micro job platforms that you can register on and start making some money but you need to be reminded that many of them do not really pay well but with consistency you can make something out of them.

It is possible to get paid for example to vote a post with two reddit accounts and provide two votes screenshot from two accounts or make upvote on two posts and grab bonus to make same thing with a second account so you can provide two screenshots for two upvotes and username of second account for bonus it can pay 0,10 $.
You mean we can create 2 or more accounts in these microjob sites? I guess creating multiple accounts in same IP address is not allowed in any earning site. Am I right?

You mean we can create 2 or more accounts in these microjob sites? I guess creating multiple accounts in same IP address is not allowed in any earning site. Am I right?
Reddit it is possible to create two accounts if you have two Gmail address but you open in separate browser.
Some microjob starter of Reddit account requires that post is upvoted from two different reddit account. (0,06 $ per task = 2 upvotes)
Some microjob starter of Reddit account requires to upvote two posts from two different reddit account. (0,12 $ per task = 4 upvotes)
It is real that most requires one Reddit account upvote but there is some that requires to use two reddit account to perform upvote on generally one post and sometimes two posts.

Reddit it is possible to create two accounts if you have two Gmail address but you open in separate browser.
Some microjob starter of Reddit account requires that post is upvoted from two different reddit account. (0,06 $ per task = 2 upvotes)
Some microjob starter of Reddit account requires to upvote two posts from two different reddit account. (0,12 $ per task = 4 upvotes)
It is real that most requires one Reddit account upvote but there is some that requires to use two reddit account to perform upvote on generally one post and sometimes two posts.
I see , then it is the good opportunity to make bonus money by creating 2 accounts. Which microjob site you are currently working with other than picoworkers?

I am actually not talking about WhatsApp but Picoworkers. I said this because it is actually a good platform for anyone to be any money but I couldn't say long on that platform simply because I don't really know how to choose the less difficult task to be doing on the platform.

There is a website called "Socialseos". They are also like Pico workers. However, you can earn up to 50 cents per day on that site. They only pay through paypal whereas Picor Workers pay through litecoins, too.
Post automatically merged:

You can check Socialseos. They also do not pay much. But they do not have tasks that require you to go through KYC process. You can earn a few cents per day on average.

I see , then it is the good opportunity to make bonus money by creating 2 accounts. Which microjob site you are currently working with other than picoworkers?
I do find reddit compaign at microworkers and rapidworkers but frequency of reddit compaign are little more on Picoworkers rather than microworkers and rapidworkers.

You cannot make full-time income from micro task job websites. They are just additional source of income for anybody who is engaging in it. Is good to go into a good business model to make money online.

At first I don't like micro job websites but recently that I tried it and I earned some amount of money and I see that I earn good there. I have started to like it. I have tried both picoworkers and Microworker but I like picoworkers

Even if there are some ways that draw money faster, I won't try it. I see it as cheating on the website. I won't even encourage you to do the same. Earn with honesty on any website you find yourself

Picoworkers has a referral system. You will earn referral commission from every cent earned by your referrals. you will also earn every cents spent my the referrals.

There are some micro jobs website that will pay you for every task you do completely. It can be another source of income for you if you do it regularly.

You cannot make full-time income from micro task job websites. They are just additional source of income for anybody who is engaging in it. Is good to go into a good business model to make money online.

Yes, these micro sites do not offer good amount of income. i have also discovered a site called SocialSeos and even it does not pay that much despite the fact that new tasks are available daily in there.

I tried micro jobs before but not for long because I lost interest in it. To answer your question, I suggest you register on multiple micro jobs sites. That way you can earn from each and everyone of them.

Last edited:
I am thinking of trying microjobs again, but I want to find ways of drawing more money from these types of jobs. I was curious to know if there was a way to code a program to do the work for some of these services? I heard some people make programs and algorithms that help draw more money and actually do the work for you in some ways. Is that against the rules for those type of sites?
I have done a lot of research on how to draw more money on micro job sites , I still find it difficult becaus the money i get on micro job is not really encouraging at ball.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back