What's new

Food business or Inn business

Food is harder to succeed in. It doesn't matter if it is a smaller scale one or a bigger one. I think if anyone is looking to get into food right now, a food cart or truck is probably the best option. A friend of my wife is seeing a man who runs a food cart in NYC and he earns over $7,000 a month. The fees for the space as well as supply factor in so I don't know his true take home income but it is over $4,000

I will choose the food business over and over again, it's very lucrative if you are creative and can cook a wide variety of dishes, just create massive awareness and set it up in the right location

Foods business is a lucrative business anywhere as long as there is a population of people. I don't know about the other business if it requires a special location or not.

I know a lot of people that are running restaurant food selling business and according to them, it is something that is not easy to do but when it comes to making profit from it, it is very lucrative on daily basis.

Which of these businesses would a greater majority of people have need for? It is obviously food. I won't sleep in an inn unless for rare ocassions. I must eat at least once a day. Food business is more profitable than the inn.

Inn is more profitable than running a food business. if you have the required capital, You can include cafe, restaurant or bar in your Inn. But if you're don't have much capital, Then you can run Food business.
Food business requires less capital.

I think that it all depends on the capital and your expertise as well. there are many people who tend to venture into food business and they have a good customer-base who could help them increase sales.

I know a lot of people that are running restaurant food selling business and according to them, it is something that is not easy to do but when it comes to making profit from it, it is very lucrative on daily basis.
Anybody that have the energy can operate the business , but you need to understand that it is going to be the most profitable in industrial locations or environment with high working Force as people will need to eat to replenish their Lost energy.

What's the most likely business to succeed in the long run when it comes to these two fields? I have been thinking of starting a food business at some point (or an Inn business). I wanted to have a place where the customers will have good hygienic and tasty food.

I am sure the success of a business depends on various factors. However, most of the time I see the food business getting more profits when compared to Hotel chains or Inns. So, what are your thoughts on this?

Also, I am sure that the Inn business will require a lot of capital initially when compared to the food business. I am a little hesitant to choose Inns because of this.
Feel free to share your opinions here :D
Both are lucrative provided that it's well planned by the entrepreneur. Food businesses often prove to sell higher than the inn business because of the high demand.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back