What's new

Food business or Inn business

The majority of people mistakenly believe that operating a restaurant, offering food services, or doing anything similar will increase their income quickly. However, they later learn that doing so costs the restaurant money because employees may consume food while the owner is away.

Both the two businesses are actually a good business but if you're targeting long term, i think an inn business should be the one to go for.

Based on experience, I think food business has really been booming even though it depends on how you manage the business. and the category of food sold to your customers at the best time.

I concur that the food industry is considerably more profitable since, more often than not, it caters to everyone, as opposed to the hotel industry, which caters to a limited few with unique issues related to local residence.

I think the success of every business depends on what good at you are. I may decide to run a food business simply because there is demands for it at the moment.

Both are lucrative businesses in their own right if setup in the best of environments. However starting a food business is less capital intensive than starting an inn business. You can partner with an inn at first.
Food business is actually the basic,you will need it at all times,it is an indispensible sector that every person would need irrespective of what you are doing,the market is already there.

To me all if them are good idea and they are worth trying, both of them can fetch you money I'll advise you to go for the one you have a good experience about.

Food business is actually the basic,you will need it at all times,it is an indispensible sector that every person would need irrespective of what you are doing,the market is already there.
Very true though you'll need to have some level of expertise first. Not everyone can make good meals for a large number of people. You'll also need to be able to be innovative in expansion so you don't remain local.

Very true though you'll need to have some level of expertise first. Not everyone can make good meals for a large number of people. You'll also need to be able to be innovative in expansion so you don't remain local.
That is very true,for one to be very outstanding you will need to do things that is extraordinary,one have to move away from the norm to be relevent in his sector,innovation is the key here.

If set up under the ideal conditions, both are profitable enterprises in and of themselves. But compared to opening an inn, launching a food business requires less capital. At first, you can collaborate with an inn.

I think food business will be the better idea even though I don't know much about inn business but I believe the demand for food is more rampant than any other item.

There are many restaurants in my city and many of them have been running for many years. However, not all of them are successful and many of them have closed as well.

There are many restaurants in my city and many of them have been running for many years. However, not all of them are successful and many of them have closed as well.
That is just one of the things you will have to experience in business,but having said that you will need to be strategic in your approach on how to sustain your business.

Two of the businesses are something that you went to cannot be without right now and they can be able to believe you very good amount of profit and you only need to look for a good location and scenario to pick it.

I don't know much about an inn business , but i believe an inn business to be an hotel or hostel business which is very lucrative if you are in a populated and crowdy environment

Both the restaurant and hotel industries are successful. It won't be simple to choose one of them unless you take certain things into account. As you correctly stated, starting an inn requires a significant amount of finance. Nevertheless, a food business can be launched with little money.

can choose food business if you want a quick profit.One thing to know is that food business is dependent on the area, season and food stuffs market price and the people around,so you have to be careful in choosing food business

Inn business is a good and lucrative business so far you are in a good environment that people can frequent and you can also join food business together with the inn business .

Actually both the two form of business are quite interesting though sometimes it depends on our location. in my place, I think food business will be the best based on the population demands.

I would start with food business because I have really good skills in cooking. I completed my cooking lessons last year which I think I if I start I would gain something in handy. But as for the inn business I don’t know anything about it and it is my first time hearing about it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back