What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Food and Etc!

Just a question I do not know why you did not buy domain name for your forums or there is no option from hoster to buy a domain name or not having payment manner?
I don't want to. Why don't you join, @saoussen5765?

3 members today. Latest member : lynx. Come and join, one and all!

Your account has been activated!

You will receive a confirmation email shortly. Some providers may mark this email as spam, so make sure to check your spam folder.
Just does it need specific registration per board when visiting your second board:
You have successfully logged into your ProBoards global account.

Do you already have an account on disneylandlove.proboards.com? If so, enter your username and password below to link your forum account to your ProBoards global account. If not, you can create a new forum account.

Your account has been activated!

You will receive a confirmation email shortly. Some providers may mark this email as spam, so make sure to check your spam folder.
Just does it need specific registration per board when visiting your second board:
You have successfully logged into your ProBoards global account.

Do you already have an account on disneylandlove.proboards.com? If so, enter your username and password below to link your forum account to your ProBoards global account. If not, you can create a new forum account.
Thanks a lot my friend, @saoussen5765!

Thanks a lot my friend, @saoussen5765!
Yes Pro Boards has all in one so just setup one account so you could create your board.
I have made one it is now trial.
For domain name registar I find they are partner with name cheap so I will purchase one there once forum hits 1000 users.

Just a question I do not know why you did not buy domain name for your forums or there is no option from hoster to buy a domain name or not having payment manner?
What's the meaning of that, you didn't mention anything about what the site is about or what you people are doing on the site and you just post the link saying people should join.

What's the meaning of that, you didn't mention anything about what the site is about or what you people are doing on the site and you just post the link saying people should join.
First of all I am not original poster of the thread.
Second I was asking original poster why he did not buy domain name for forum created to look more profesionnal and reply do not want to have domain name.
Review previous discussions threads to get detailled answer.

I agree with @saoussen5765 that @Naiwen should look at purchasing web hosting with a domain. If you're actually being serious about running a forum and wanting to earn advertising revenue once it kicks off, you'll need to be staying away from free hosting. A domain costs 10$ a year and hosting can be bought for 1USD$ a month. That's 11$ investment. I can promise you that these free web hosts are making more than 11$ in ad revenue by having your community with them!

Don't make other people rich, make yourself rich.

I agree with @saoussen5765 that @Naiwen should look at purchasing web hosting with a domain. If you're actually being serious about running a forum and wanting to earn advertising revenue once it kicks off, you'll need to be staying away from free hosting. A domain costs 10$ a year and hosting can be bought for 1USD$ a month. That's 11$ investment. I can promise you that these free web hosts are making more than 11$ in ad revenue by having your community with them!

Don't make other people rich, make yourself rich.
I don’t care about making money online.
14 members today. Latest member : nedd. Come and check us out guys!
18 members today. Latest member : shawng. Come and join, one and all!
19 members today. Latest member : foodaddict. Come and check us out all
24 members today. Latest member : laila. Come and join, one and all!
25 members today. Latest member : @Heatman. Come and check us out guys!
26 members today. Latest member : Dazzal. Come check us out guys!
28 members today. Latest member : smileysmiley88. Come and join, one and all!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back