What's new

Focus on video content with social media instead of YouTube?

Yes, I realise that some videos might seem not interesting or not impactful or irritating to you and funnily enough, other people might find such videos interesting and impactful to them and also appreciate it.
This is very true. There are even times when we may find a video uninteresting but some other people will find it very interesting so it depends on the preference of each person.

This is very true. There are even times when we may find a video uninteresting but some other people will find it very interesting so it depends on the preference of each person.
Individual preferences is actually a thing, and like someone once said "One man food is another Man's poison". Someone else would definitely like that particular thing you dislike.
That is how it is

There are a lot of alternatives to Youtube. I think TikTok can be a good alternative but I am not sure if it can actually replace youtube considering the fact that TikTok is in a lot of trouble in many countries.

You should focus on the platform that you have been able to build audience. I personally find it easy to build audience on TikTok. So I create more contents for TikTok.

I know a good number of people who does video content and they do so on both TiK ToK, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and some others. The beautiful thing is that you can post the same content in all of them provided it is yours.

I know a good number of people who does video content and they do so on both TiK ToK, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and some others. The beautiful thing is that you can post the same content in all of them provided it is yours.

I do not use tik tok because I dislike it. I would use YouTube or maybe bitchute as well because these both are popular social media platforms that gains much traffic.

I do not use tik tok because I dislike it. I would use YouTube or maybe bitchute as well because these both are popular social media platforms that gains much traffic.
I am also not a user of tik-tok. I have an account there that is up to three years but I have not used it for a very long time. I've not really used bitchute before and I don't know how it works.

I am also not a user of tik-tok. I have an account there that is up to three years but I have not used it for a very long time. I've not really used bitchute before and I don't know how it works.

Bitchute is not that popular either. However, there are still a very few people who tend to use it. The fact remains that there are many other platforms other than tik tok that could be used for marketing.

Bitchute is not that popular either. However, there are still a very few people who tend to use it. The fact remains that there are many other platforms other than tik tok that could be used for marketing.
That means bitchute is not good for marketing because a lot of people do not make use of it. it is always important to go for platforms that have many people in it to maximize profit as a business person.

Hmm, you are right. Social media video content is now widely watched and followed. They have also gained the mind of users so business can generate much sales. YouTube is not really used as social media again.

I think it depends on what your videos are about. Most educational videos won't pass the message well in shorts. Shorts mostly work well for beauty and comedy niche posters.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back