What's new

Focus on video content with social media instead of YouTube?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Should you focus more on making video content with social media than doing so on YouTube? I know on YouTube you can make shorts, but I think Instagram and TikTok is where people mostly focus their time on when it comes to short form content. Do you think we should focus on short form content on all platforms?

Should you focus more on making video content with social media than doing so on YouTube? I know on YouTube you can make shorts, but I think Instagram and TikTok is where people mostly focus their time on when it comes to short form content. Do you think we should focus on short form content on all platforms?

The most important thing is the number of subscribers that you have on the social Media platform that you want to use and promote your business product and services and if you have more on YouTube, you should definitely make use of YouTube to promote your product.

I think it depends on the person's preferences because some people prefer to make videos on YouTube while some people prefer to make videos on social network accounts.

I'm pretty sure that making money through video creating is such a nice idea, but if I'm to chose, I will go for making money on YouTube, you just need subscribersyo your YouTube channel.

Well, if you have enough time you can focus on making contents on both YouTube and other social media platforms but if you don't have enough time then you should focus more on social media platforms especially TikTok and Instagram.

I think it depends on the person's preferences because some people prefer to make videos on YouTube while some people prefer to make videos on social network accounts.

The reality today is that it is not only YouTube that people not make use of when it comes to advertising or promoting their business product and services with video content. This is because one of the most effective social media website for that now is TiK ToK.

The reality today is that it is not only YouTube that people not make use of when it comes to advertising or promoting their business product and services with video content. This is because one of the most effective social media website for that now is TiK ToK.
All of them are even trying and I think a lot of people are now obsessed with tik-tok and they prefer it to any other social platforms so it will be nice to advertise your business on this

I think you can Focus on both YouTube and other social medias. All of them are a medium of reaching out to users.
You can easily post the same short video on your YouTube, Facebook or Instagram. It would serve the same purpose.

All of them are even trying and I think a lot of people are now obsessed with tik-tok and they prefer it to any other social platforms so it will be nice to advertise your business on this

It is actually the obsession with that particular social media platform that gives it exactly the super edge it has over any other platform right now. This is because it is where the traffic and attention is now. Once you are promoting your business product and services on that platform, you are getting immediate results.

I think you can Focus on both YouTube and other social medias. All of them are a medium of reaching out to users.
You can easily post the same short video on your YouTube, Facebook or Instagram. It would serve the same purpose.
One thing I have noticed is that people will always find time to engage on social media so you can just focus on YouTube and some other social media platforms

One thing I have noticed is that people will always find time to engage on social media so you can just focus on YouTube and some other social media platforms
Yes that is true, Most people would always find time to engage on social media. This is because most people are bored so They run to social media as a way to cure their boredom. YouTube is also great.

A lot of contents are uploaded and shared on several social media platform today but the most important thing is that people will always be interested in looking up those content that have something to offer them in terms of what they really want for themselves.

A lot of contents are uploaded and shared on several social media platform today but the most important thing is that people will always be interested in looking up those content that have something to offer them in terms of what they really want for themselves.
I think there is every kind of person for every kind of video that you upload which means that you are surely going to see someone who will be interested in your contents

I think there is every kind of person for every kind of video that you upload which means that you are surely going to see someone who will be interested in your contents
Yes, that is true..
For every video uploaded, There would always be someone who would find it useful to them.
Not everyone would find your video useful but definitely someone would.

Yes, that is true..
For every video uploaded, There would always be someone who would find it useful to them.
Not everyone would find your video useful but definitely someone would.
This is why I can never disregard any video of any niche that was posted online because someone will surely find it useful even though I do not find it useful

This is why I can never disregard any video of any niche that was posted online because someone will surely find it useful even though I do not find it useful
Yes, I realise that some videos might seem not interesting or not impactful or irritating to you and funnily enough, other people might find such videos interesting and impactful to them and also appreciate it.

One thing with making use of YouTube channel is that you will always try as much as possible to be active on your channel and upload content all the time. This is because it is what is going to drive traffic to it over a long period of time.

i believe that youtube is also a social media network and i would not advise you to neglect tone over the other as they all have there various functions and uses and can bring different value for you.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back