Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you want your mattresses to work for a longer time then make this a habit to Flip And Rotate your mattresses every 3 months and you will notice the difference. And will save money.

If you want your mattresses to work for a longer time then make this a habit to Flip And Rotate your mattresses every 3 months and you will notice the difference. And will save money.

Well, I have never heard about this technique ever before. Does it really work? I recently bought a new mattress a few months ago.

This is what I do most of the times so that one face will not get old and the other will still be looking new

I was not aware that we are practically doing this for years LOL, I only came to know from my mother yesterday LOL

I also feel its a very good tip as it won't put stress on one thing all the time as we will flipping it every 3-4 months

Its a very good option and can increase the life span of the mattress and can thereby save us money so we should do it more often

Its a very good option and can increase the life span of the mattress and can thereby save us money so we should do it more often

Well, I have a new mattress and my bed is also not in a really great position. What about people who keep their mattresses on floor? Do they also need to flip it as well?

Well, I have a new mattress and my bed is also not in a really great position. What about people who keep their mattresses on floor? Do they also need to flip it as well?
They can flip it so that one part will not be looking very old after a while and the other one will be looking new

Yes, they also need to. And just by flipping and rotating these once in 3-4 or 6 months will increase its life so we will be saving money

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back