Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.7000USD
Biznotes

What is flashfaucet?​

flashfaucet is a usd faucet that pays you for upto 32 usd every 60 minutes by claiming faucet.. and visiting shortlink

How much can I earn?​

Earn upto 32 Usd every 60 minutes from faucet.
Earn upto 0.002 usd from shortlink.

Lucky NumberPayout
0 - 98760.00032 USD
9877 - 99870.0032 USD
9988 - 99930.032 USD
9994 - 99970.32 USD
9998 - 99993.2 USD
100032 USD

Minimum withdraw: 0.1 USD in faucetpay
Minimum withdraw : 1$ in eth, zec, Ltc, bch, dash
Referral commission: 10%

How to get started?​

Click the link below ???

I never heard about USD faucet what do u mean by withdraw USD to faucetpay it doesn't support USD only cryptocurrencies
anyway i don't think u gonna win up to 32 USD in most cases u will get 0 - 9987 lucky number

I never heard about USD faucet what do u mean by withdraw USD to faucetpay it doesn't support USD only cryptocurrencies
anyway i don't think u gonna win up to 32 USD in most cases u will get 0 - 9987 lucky number
no, there are some faucets which pay USD, I have worked on them but the problem is always the slow rate of earning and lack of offers and surveys.

Its pays in cryptocurrencies not in usd .. only faucet is usd

Well for our information some of this site have been in existence for more than five years, and when they started, they were paying their users, at when due but most of them stopped paying for long, and you will only find out when you reach the threshold

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back