What's new

Five steps to kicking out coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowHokage

FIFA, the international governing body of football, and the World Health Organization (WHO) have teamed up to combat the coronavirus (COVID-19) by launching a new awareness campaign led by world-renowned footballers, who are calling on all people around the world to follow five key steps to stop the spread of the disease.

The “Pass the message to kick out coronavirus” campaign promotes five key steps for people to follow to protect their health in line with WHO guidance, focused on hand washing, coughing etiquette, not touching your face, physical distance and staying home if feeling unwell.

“FIFA and its President Gianni Infantino have been actively involved in passing the message against this pandemic since the very beginning,” said WHO Director-General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus at the virtual launch of the campaign at WHO headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. “Be it through campaigns or funding, FIFA has stood up to the coronavirus, and I am delighted that world football is supporting WHO to kick out the coronavirus. I have no doubt with this type of support that together we will win.”

“We need teamwork to combat the coronavirus,” said FIFA President Gianni Infantino. “FIFA has teamed up with WHO because health comes first. I call upon the football community worldwide to join us in supporting this campaign to pass the message even further. Some of the greatest players to have played the beautiful game have put their names to the campaign and are united in their desire to pass the message to kick out COVID-19.”

Twenty-eight players are involved in the video campaign, which is being published in 13 languages.

Source: World Health Organization

We need discipline to overcome this situation as soon as possible, the world should understand that the health systems must stay at home otherwise the health systems will get stuck and not resist

Well, I do not agree that the health system personnel stay at home, since without them in the hospitals, people affected by the coronavirus could not be cared for, and not only them, but also people affected by other pathologies. , you imagine! the situation would be worse, as long as the measures they should take is for health personnel to be equipped with the necessary material for their protection. Now, the rest of the population if it is strictly necessary that they stay at home.

Most of the information about Corona is under control of WHO. And that WHO is under control of the China. So you get the idea, how much to trust the WHO for survival. I am sure that corona virus vaccine must be already there in the china. But none of the chinese people would want that information to be leaked outside.

Lockdowns are showing that they aren't really working because people have been isolating themselves, wearing masks, etc and still they're getting the virus. Plus now the economy has gone down in a poor way and we need to bring it back up and help the people who are now suffering terribly due to loss of income. How can they survive with no money coming in and in some states in the US unemployment benefits can take months to be processed?

At this point I don't think that the virus can be avoided like people think. It's way too contagious and we still don't know the extent of who has had it because the antibody testing only has a 50% accuracy rate.

It's better to forget about corona virus if your immune system is strong nothing will happen to you
Just stop eating sugar and white flour and you will be fine

It has been a long time since this post was created. Yet months the virus is still rampaging. It makes you wonder if people were actually interested in those rules that you talked about. It must have been super annoying but with me around it would be better.

The Pass the message to kick out coronavirus campaign promotes five key steps for people to follow to protect their health in line with WHO guidance,
1. focused on hand washing,
2. coughing etiquette,
3. Do not touch your face,
4. physical distance and
5. staying home if you are not feeling too ok or well.

The “Pass the message to kick out coronavirus” campaign promotes five key steps for people to follow to protect their health in line with WHO guidance, focused on hand washing, coughing etiquette, not touching your face, physical distance and staying home if feeling unwell

Five ways to prevent Corona virus,
1 using of face mask.
2 using of hand sanitizer.
3 observe social distancing
4 avoid going to populated places like church, mosque, market.
5 avoid hand contact with your mouth, use your elbow to sneeze if you want to sneeze.

I agree to a very large extent that teamwork and unity in the world we actually go a long way to ending this pandemic. All countries of the world must administer the coronavirus vaccines and create the green card so that the world can gradually return back to normal and fight off the pandemic.

one of the step I know to kick out coronavirus it's for us to idea by the rules the social distance rules and also take the preventive measures so that we can not contact the virus or get other people conterminated

Certainly, with an effective teamwork and discipline, the rate at which the virus will spread will reduce and even those with the virus will get well and in due time, covid-19 will be history.

It is not just a fifa thing alone to combat the menace of this virus, it is a joint effort of all and sundry to combat. FIFA really tried in this direction of campaign

Covid-19 is a sickness that is terrorizing the whole world the best thing we should do to kick out covid-19 is by following the rules and enacted by the drug law agency

We thank God that the menace of Corona virus has been reduced through the introduction of some vaccine to combat it. But we need to take to the precautionary measures that are highlighted by the government and health experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back