Five Most Used Apps?

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
What's the five most-used apps that you have installed that you use for 100% of the time that is always running in the background for your so-called smartphones. And why do you use them?

On that note, anyone has got apps that they do not use and yet taken up space on your phones. I have 64GB and 20 GB is used up so far. Still filling it up slowly

The number one most used app on m mobile device is WhatsApp and I can't count the number of time I visit it daily even while I'm not using it, it runs underground. Other most used apps on my device re binance app, pi mining app and a music app.

I don't know about others but the five apps I use mostly would be WhatsApp first , then Twitter, then there are some not so social interaction apps that I do make use of

My most used app is WhatsApp, second is my Chrome Browser, then, Telegram, Yahoomail and Gmail app since I check my mail quite frequently.

My five most used apps in the order of use are Chrome, WhatsApp, Yahoo Mail, Facebook, Gmail. The amount of time I spend on Chrome is more than that I spend on the remaining four altogether because I'm a freelancer and I do a lot of my work online using Chrome browser. I spend a great deal of time on WhatsApp too due to the numerous enriching groups I belong to where we share job insights.

What's the five most-used apps that you have installed that you use for 100% of the time that is always running in the background for your so-called smartphones. And why do you use them?

On that note, anyone has got apps that they do not use and yet taken up space on your phones. I have 64GB and 20 GB is used up so far. Still filling it up slowly
These are my five most used ups in my smartphone. First is Facebook. Second is messenger app. Third is my YouTube channel. Fourth is my Twitter account app. Last or the fifth but not the least is google chrome app.

The five most used apps on my smartphone are WhatsApp, telegram, binance, Robinhood and dreamleague. I make use of these apps everyday as its gives me more time to make some money and also have fun

The applications i used most on my phone is my chrome browser as number one. I am always active on chrome with multiple tabs in place anytime i am with my phone. The next app i use most of the time is my whatsapp

My top five apps are WhatsApp, Chrome, Mondly, Facebook ,,and Youtube app. With these apps on both my cellphone and my pc I am satisfied and they keep me company.

My top most visited app that worth are WhatsApp, Twitter , trustwallet , Gmail , Facebook and my telegram , this apps plays a major role on my daily activities , so I checked on them once I wake up

The most usex apps on my phone are whatsapp, facebook, i use both for chats with friends and family and for running adverts, then the google chrome for surfing the internet and for my vtu business.

My exchanges apps, mainly Binance and kucoin. Chrome, Opera mini and Telegram come in close. I hardly visit social media so I only use WhatsApp once In a while.

The five most used apps are
Facebook
WhatsApp
Instagram
Twitter
Tiktok
These apps are used by almost the whole world and on daily basis. It's used not just for fun and chatting also to promote businesses

My most used apps include opera mini, zender, WhatsApp, UC browser for it fast browsing effect, and not forgetting the last one, bizdustry app were I post replies every day to earn.

List of most popular smartphone apps ; 5, Roblox, Roblox Studios ; 6, Google Play, Google ; 7, Gmail, Google ; 8, Instagram, By Haylie McMillen

I don't know if the apps i'm about to mention are the most used apps for others but in my opinion, the five most used apps are: google chrome, Instagram, WhatsApp, Camera, boom play.

I make use of my Gmail and yahoo app to check messages, then I will also use WhatsApp, telegram, Facebook messenger and Nairaland forum for the latest news update. My day is always a busy one but I always create time for all the apps listed above.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back