First Thing you do after you Wake up

Spider

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 5, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I wake up the first thing I do is to drink a glass of water and after that I check my phone and emails and messages.

It's a good habit to pray God and look at the things you need to do and this way you can plan your activities well and have more focus that ultimately show in the results.

The first thing i do when I wake up in the morning is to jog on our lawn for 45 minutes nonstop. It's good to feel when sweatout.

Wake up, check phone for messages and then check email for important stuff. Then I crawl my butt out of bed and get dressed to take the dogs out.

I do the jogging every morning since age 17. I get used to it. I wake up at 4 in the morning when got a job, but when I was in college, I woke 6 in the morning.

Jogging is a very good habit and it's a good daily routine if you can get up early in the morning daily and go for jogging and exercise.

Jogging is a very good habit and it's a good daily routine if you can get up early in the morning daily and go for jogging and exercise.
Every weekend I go swimming. I live near beaches. I'm also a deep sea swimmer. I dive every weekend.

I jog every waking up in the morning ftom Monday to Friday and dive in deep sea every Saturday and Sunday.

Waking up early morning is a pleasure and if we can utilize that time for morning walk, Jogging, Cycling or to Gym and it's better to adopt these good habits.

I usually check my phone and then try to jump in the shower and start the day. If I am off I will sometimes hop on Xbox for a few hours and play some games.

I sleep around 5 am so the time I wake up is my family's breakfast time so after I wake up I brush teeth, take bath and take breakfast

I sleep around 5 am so the time I wake up is my family's breakfast time so after I wake up I brush teeth, take bath and take breakfast
This is funny. I sometimes wake up around this time and go for morning walk or For Yoga and I like this lifestyle

I am not so religious so generally when I wake up I read the daily newspaper and if the newspaper is late then I start browsing news apps in my phone

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back