What's new

First Payment from a Survey Site

Yougov survey is one of the best survey you can make money from. There also other survey PLATFORMs you can work on and make some good amount of money from them. Some of them are zap and dabbl
yougov is a good survey site but I dont think they provide survey for members that originate from other country except united state but they allow registration world wide yougov has paid me before back then but after sometime I rarely see survey to complete in my region now,so it would depend on the country you are operating from

That's great. But for me I have never find any success on surveys.but if I may ask how long does it take you to reach out the payment threshold.

My first payment from a survey site make know that online business is very good.when I was paid is seem as magic because I don't expect it.

Recently, I reached the 5000 points on yougov survey site and have become eligible to withdraw the amount I have earned. I am happy about it because it is the first survey site where I could reach the payout threshold.

the first payment was 3 € from attapoll (out of 4 surveys) with instant payment in paypal :) I am satisfied with the application.

glad to hear you make a withdrawal on surveys sites. I believe you live in the 1st world countries but for people in the 3rd world countries don't earn a dime from surveys.

Recently, I reached the 5000 points on yougov survey site and have become eligible to withdraw the amount I have earned. I am happy about it because it is the first survey site where I could reach the payout threshold.
That is nice, I got to know about the same survey site last year, but did not have much luck earning good amount of money with them, so I left.

I only experience that once and it was my time through my brother, who successful earn $2.5 after taking a survey and that really shock me.

I am happy you have reached the payment threshold and big congratulations to you, I'm yet to get an update that you have successfully withdrawn your earnings. Kindly update this information.

Thank you.

the first payment was 3 € from attapoll (out of 4 surveys) with instant payment in paypal :) I am satisfied with the application.
I've heard a lot about this attapoll surveys and I want to ask, how regular are their surveys available to their users? One thing that usually discourages me from majority of these survey sites asides the stress of qualifying for surveys is the fact that there are no regular surveys; one of the reasons why I prefer Onepoll.

I am still on a lookout for sites that will pay me handsomely. I know that surveys is one of the best platform that pays very well amongst the online earnings. I still have not gotten one that works for me.

Congratulations that you finally got a survey platform that works for you. Most of the people in the tier 3 nations solving surveys use vpn or proxy server to access the survey sites.

This is great news as I have already written off so many platforms that claim to give bonus and benefits for surveys. This is why I am impressed seeing you say they paid you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back