What's new

First Payment from a Survey Site

Raaj2

Dec 20, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Recently, I reached the 5000 points on yougov survey site and have become eligible to withdraw the amount I have earned. I am happy about it because it is the first survey site where I could reach the payout threshold.

Excellent, I'm glad there are people out there who can complete surveys and earn from them. I've been checking some sites recently and my country is blocked from most of them. I have not been able to find an unrestricted site to answer and earn from them until today.

Recently, I reached the 5000 points on yougov survey site and have become eligible to withdraw the amount I have earned. I am happy about it because it is the first survey site where I could reach the payout threshold.
I'm happy for you that you get payment from a survey site, how i wish thy will lift the restrictions placed on some countries and regions.

Yougov survey is one of the best survey you can make money from. There also other survey PLATFORMs you can work on and make some good amount of money from them. Some of them are zap and dabbl

This is good especially from a survey site. Every point counts. How long did it take you to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold and how frequent are their surveys?

Good of you, and congratulations. I think this survey site is applicable to users in India. Most time this survey site will tell you you are not eligible in my country here.

I've earned from yougov, onepoll, streetbees. Still open to earning more - as surveys are an easy way to earn especially for newbies

Wow. Congratulations to you. And I hope you get more withdrawal also and many of these paying sites. One frustrating thing about earning online is a restriction
I so much hate it that I will almost puke.

Good for you bro, am sure it took you a long time to get to that threshold. But you would need to find other options, because you can make more than that on a ptp site in a short time.

Congratulations to you on reaching payment threshold for yougov survey platform. I used to get surveys there before but got really bored and left

I have never received any form of payment from a civil site because the one I joined I normally did not receive any survey because I was from a low tire country.

You are very lucky to have made withdrawal. Up till now, I have not registered on any meaningful survey platforms because of the restrictions policy. I will keep spending time here to see how it works.

Congratulations to you on reaching your withdrawal threshold for yougov surveys. I am still halfway on that site. Though I have successfully redeemed my rewards on other sites like swagbucks & timebucks. Both of them offer good earning opportunities worldwide.

That is good for you. I have also joined the survey website but I still have a very long way to go in reaching the minimum payout.

Excellent work you have done but you should give us a proof of your withdrawal so we would be encouraged to join this site.
I hope you will update us when you get the payment

Good for you.
For others, it isn't easy to reach that threshold.
Once I partook In a survey, I was very close to finishing the survey and I was abruptly cut off.
It can be frustrating.

It is good to read that. From what country do you belong to? This is because most of the survey sites usually prefer to send survey sites to people living in American countries and European countries.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back