What's new

First Movie in Life

I remember watching The Wizard of Oz when I was very little and it was scary but it wasn't the wicked witch that scared me..it was the Munchkins! They were super creepy.

I remember going to the Drive In and it was to watch a Disney movie but I can't remember what it was because I fell asleep!

First movie in my life ... i remember i watch fast and furious part one with father ... i was crying for cartoon but he didn't care .. with the time i loved the actions so i continued the movie with him till the end ... i really liked it ... sence then i watch movies in my free time

How are you supposed to remember the first movie you ever watched? You probably did it when you were just a little child. Besides that you've probably seen hundreds of movies since then

Charlie Chaplins movies, not sure which one, great and funny actor for sure!

The first movie that I have watch in my life is actually a Nollywood movie known as living in bondage. It is a story about Nnamdi who use his self for money ritual and they were a lot of repercussion in that followed that action.

The film is a co-production between the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, and Australia, produced by Iain Canning and Emile Sherman of See-Saw Films and Christina Piovesan of First Generation Films, and co-financed by Barry Films Production. [nine]

From February to April 2014, production took place in Toronto and Los Angeles.

The first movie I watch my entire life was Titanic this movie is all about Love story. It's an interesting love story and also the movie gave me good inspiration

I can't honestly remember the first movie I watch in life but I can remember the first I watch in the theater it was ice age 1 lol yeah I was in charge of kids duty at that time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back