First Movie in Life

bharath

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
What was your First movie that you watched either in TV or theater. I have watched a movie in TV, but can't remember it at all.

Lämmchen

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I remember watching The Wizard of Oz when I was very little and it was scary but it wasn't the wicked witch that scared me..it was the Munchkins! They were super creepy.

I remember going to the Drive In and it was to watch a Disney movie but I can't remember what it was because I fell asleep!

cafediscussions

Braga13

Up-and-Coming Sensation
BizNotes
First movie in my life ... i remember i watch fast and furious part one with father ... i was crying for cartoon but he didn't care .. with the time i loved the actions so i continued the movie with him till the end ... i really liked it ... sence then i watch movies in my free time

Vladv26

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
How are you supposed to remember the first movie you ever watched? You probably did it when you were just a little child. Besides that you've probably seen hundreds of movies since then

V

vest1992

Charlie Chaplins movies, not sure which one, great and funny actor for sure!

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The first movie that I have watch in my life is actually a Nollywood movie known as living in bondage. It is a story about Nnamdi who use his self for money ritual and they were a lot of repercussion in that followed that action.

Mostee501

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I know i watched lots of movies when i was little but i can't remember any at the moment,it's just few scenarios i remember when i was little.

Cash%

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It have been very long because when i was a kid i watched more of power rangers movies and many other interesting movies

Muhammadawais

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The film is a co-production between the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, and Australia, produced by Iain Canning and Emile Sherman of See-Saw Films and Christina Piovesan of First Generation Films, and co-financed by Barry Films Production. [nine]

From February to April 2014, production took place in Toronto and Los Angeles.

Shigobad2020

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The first movie i ever watched since I was a kid was a local movie in my tribe called koto orun, i watched the movie in a black and white television.

Samuel77

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The first movie I watched in my entire life was home alone. It was one of my favourite movie when I was very young I love the movie so much.

McIrx

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I can't really remember the first movie I watched but I still do have fond memories of Home Alone, Babies Day Out and Ti Oluwa N'ile.

Saqibraza

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Sofia Villani Scicolone first strolled into the movies via a 1950 beauty pageant. She was 15 years old. Re-named " Sophia.

Psalmseen

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The first movie I watched growing up As a nollywood Yoruba movie.. It's been Years but I can still remember the name of the movie.. It's titled koto aye

Victor72

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The first movie I watch my entire life was Titanic this movie is all about Love story. It's an interesting love story and also the movie gave me good inspiration

Tracee

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I can't honestly remember the first movie I watch in life but I can remember the first I watch in the theater it was ice age 1 lol yeah I was in charge of kids duty at that time.