Fine Art America: Get Paid to Uoload Photographs and Digital Art

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Fine Art America is a program where you can upload your photographs and digital arts and make money by selling your photography or digital arts. This is a legit site that has been operating since 2007. Over the years it has grown into the best marketplace for arts and photography.
How to make money on Fine Art America
It is free to join and free to list up to 30 images or digital arts. However, if your inventory grows beyond 30, you will have to pay flat $30 yearly subscription fees.After you complete your photography and digital art listing it immediately goes live. People can buy your art work an pillow, poster print, phone cover, tote bag etc.
How much do they charge?
The sale commission is just 5 percent. They send payment via paypal and there is no minimum payment threshold.

Nice to hear about this site. But this is only suitable for those people who are expert and who wants to sell their art. Only those people can afford subscription fee. An ordinary person like me can't get benefits from this site.
But there are many people who wants to sell their digital art and photos so they can try this site. They ll get back the subscription fee in the shape of profit which they ll make after selling their art/photos.

Awesome! I am going to give it a try because you said it has being in existence, since 2007 and since then it has been paying. But, I am a bit discourage because their payment option are restricted in my region, making it difficult to receive my payment.

Good to hear that, but can u drop the link cus I have a friend who is into art and he's very good at it, probably something good can come out of the site for him. Who knowS anything can happen. thanks in advance.
Post automatically merged:

Good to hear that, but can u drop the link cus I have a friend who is into art and he's very good at it, probably something good can come out of the site for him. Who knowS anything can happen. thanks in advance.

Well if such a site could exist, it can create a very good platform for creativity to flourish especially in the art world because one's work will attract global attention as a result of the wider coverage it has gotten through the internet.

The site is actually a way of sharing with your unknown friends out there your at work, and if you're lucky you may meet someone who will really appreciate your art work and then invite you to come over and work for him, it happens all the time, so guys do your thing well.

What kind of prices can you get for your work? I found that starting a simple portfolio site of your work, helps sell pictures a lot faster. And you still retain copyright over the work you have. So instead of selling it outright to a site like this, you could license it to a stock image site or on your own site.

But, it depends on what these sites can pay you for your work, because I honestly want a good deal for my pictures.

I know this site. I have even uploaded a couple of digital arts. However, I am yet to make my first sales. THis is a legit site and I have a lot of friends who are actually earning money by selling on this site.

This is a good opportunity for artists and art lovers.
But you have to specify if it is mainly for American citizens or anyone can do it from any part of the world

There's always new platform coming out to offer services like this but after a while they just die down,I've not read reviews yet so I don't really know

I will really appreciate this information I will pass the information to my friend who is good in art,and has a lot of art work,so what happens to the 30$ if no body want to get your work

This is one of the few get paid to upload pictures. It's sounds great to earn while you upload pictures. There are many non paying get paid to upload sites that turned out to be scam. I would like to participate in one and would like to make some bucks.

Fine Art America is a program where you can upload your photographs and digital arts and make money by selling your photography or digital arts. This is a legit site that has been operating since 2007. Over the years it has grown into the best marketplace for arts and photography.
How to make money on Fine Art America
It is free to join and free to list up to 30 images or digital arts. However, if your inventory grows beyond 30, you will have to pay flat $30 yearly subscription fees.After you complete your photography and digital art listing it immediately goes live. People can buy your art work an pillow, poster print, phone cover, tote bag etc.
How much do they charge?
The sale commission is just 5 percent. They send payment via paypal and there is no minimum payment threshold.
I don't think this site is open globally but my people living in America or people living in Europe can only enjoy this platform or site so I would like to know if it is open for the global world as well.

This is a nice one, it would help does who are looking for places and ways to sell their art work and do not know how to go about it, and since it's online it would be easy to access as well. But I believe this is for only does living within the country right

This is actually looking more like or legitimate and insights I have gone through the companies profile and I will refer my friends since my niche is not in photography.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back