What's new

How do you find staff?

I always put moderators on the page because it makes my job a little easier because I don't have to look for content that violates the rules. I don't want to waste pages, so I try to find volunteers. Resources about what users are usually willing to volunteer.

It is true that having a moderator in your website is going to be much much easier for you to be able to focus on other things because they are going to be helping you to do all that ask that are quite difficult for you to handle.
Getting a good moderator helps you and make your work very easier in noticing and detecting errors and mistakes, and spams made by the members of your forum .

There are some certain categories of things that it is good for you to give volunteered so that you can be able to allow them to get much money did experience that will be useful as they are climbing the ladder.

There are some certain categories of things that it is good for you to give volunteered so that you can be able to allow them to get much money did experience that will be useful as they are climbing the ladder.
You mean working your way up the ladder by getting employed using the proper channel and not by using some cunning cutting edges which might affect your post in the future.

I don't have a website talk less of having such experience. I believe because of this it will be wiser for you to hire people you are familiar with. They will help you run the platform perfectly without looking for opportunities to spamm it.

I don't have a website talk less of having such experience. I believe because of this it will be wiser for you to hire people you are familiar with. They will help you run the platform perfectly without looking for opportunities to spamm it.
I also prefer working with people I am familiar with rather than employing total stranger from strange origin which I cannot even understand them unless I study and train them, but familiar people will shame the same business orientation with you and it will be easier to work with them.

I also prefer working with people I am familiar with rather than employing total stranger from strange origin which I cannot even understand them unless I study and train them, but familiar people will shame the same business orientation with you and it will be easier to work with them.
Even me , this is what I would like to do
. I would like to employ someone I am very much familiar with , but come to think of it there are some situations that this may not be applicable anymore and those people you know may not have the required knowledge and what you need in your business. If this knowledge is on a total stranger. Won't you employ the person ?

I am in that aspect of my business where I am not seeing so many returns at the moment and I am just happy to be managing the website myself.

If you are having a new website and you cannot be able to afford permanent staff then opening up internship opportunities and volunteering is one of the ways that you can keep it going.

Even me , this is what I would like to do
. I would like to employ someone I am very much familiar with , but come to think of it there are some situations that this may not be applicable anymore and those people you know may not have the required knowledge and what you need in your business. If this knowledge is on a total stranger. Won't you employ the person ?
Though creating familiarity between new faces takes time , before you can get to know them better and trust them There nothing bad in recruiting a stranger if he or shes qualified .

if you have money you need to hire people who are professional so that they can help you to run your website or whatever but if you do not have money you can look for volunteers who can help you to run it for some specific period of time.

Though creating familiarity between new faces takes time , before you can get to know them better and trust them There nothing bad in recruiting a stranger if he or shes qualified .
Only if I am very sure of the person , because here in Nigeria you have to be very careful on people you are employing into your business , some are not really coming to help but just to destroy your business out of jealousy or whatever reason best known to them.

When it comes to hiring people, I simply place an advertisement in the newspaper. Newspaper is still read by so many people around the city in here and I am talking about the printed edition and version of the newspaper.

Only if I am very sure of the person , because here in Nigeria you have to be very careful on people you are employing into your business , some are not really coming to help but just to destroy your business out of jealousy or whatever reason best known to them.
You have to be sure of the familiar faces you are employing in order to get th best out of them , and you still need to officially interview them before hiring them officially .

You have to be sure of the familiar faces you are employing in order to get th best out of them , and you still need to officially interview them before hiring them officially .
Passing the person through interview is not a guarantee that the person is coming to your business to help it becomes more successful . Just that in most cases as a business owner you shouldn't be too relaxed. That's very important.

Hiring from the community seems to be a smarter way as they've shown interest in the niche, as well as them voluntarily applying (or maybe PMing/tapping them on the shoulder?). You could basically ask for a reference for what they've done on that community.

Getting active members that seem genuinely dedicated to your forum seems to be the logical thing to do. If this is not possible then using promotion forums to advertise a staff opening is not that bad of a way to do it. I have found very decent staff members through advertising forums so it is possible.

It is indeed harder in practice than in theory to choose a nice staff, but if you have been in this world of the internet and forums for some time, you have gone through many forums and met many users with whom you have kept in touch. for example, on the forum I have 3 super-moderators also known on the internet.

Plenty of staff is available on promotion forums. They're dependable. However, though, unless you have a stellar huge project, a single person could probably handle things, assuming he is knowledgeable.
I know there are many of staff to hire but to find good ones is really not easy for one get, that is the really problem some people may face because is not that easy to see good ones to hire in your forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back