What's new

How do you find staff?

I find my staff by giving out pamphlets and any interested person is free to contact the management and submit their applications

You can come to forum sites like this whenever you need staff for your websites, there are competent people online that you can use if you recognise their skill online you will know them.

I am not in a position to hire people, however, based on my experience of applying on jobs I think most of the employees prefer to run ads on newspapers and job portals

My site which I created using WordPress is that not much of a busy site so I usually pilot it alone but usually gave a person on stand by to help with it sometimes.

To prevent you from having problem on the staff you employed, you can use the services of recruiting firm that specializes in the areas of staff that you need. This will help and save you from employing the wrong staff.

A good way to get a person to manage your website is to hire a person who has been on your website for a really long time and who is devoted to your website for a really long time. You must pay him or her a good amount and pay him or her always on time. This is the best way to hire staff for website.

You can come to forum sites like this whenever you need staff for your websites, there are competent people online that you can use if you recognise their skill online you will know them.
True , there are also some other sites like Fiverr where one can be able to seek and hire professionals in any aspect of life that he wants to recruit people on . The only challenge is that most of them are online tasks

I don't look for volunteers to work on my online store. I get to know the people I eventually hire through word of mouth of referral by someone I know before running my interview on such persons to work for me

There are many ways you can hire staff and look for volunteers to manage your sites for you, for example you can find competent people if you go to forum sites like bizdustry and so on,
Do you hire people, or look for volunteers, to help you manage your website?

I've always had quite a hard time allowing people to have certain permissions so I almost always end up running all of my sites on my own.
When I had forums I really only had super moderators and moderators. I refused to get admins but decided I needed to focus my attention on other projects so I ended up hiring one and he spammed the site, changed logins, etc. It was a terrible experience that kept me from hiring staff unless absolutely necessary, and even then they don't get special permissions.

Anyone else have a bad experience hiring others to help manage your site?

In order to avoid incompetent people from handling and managing your business, you must do a thorough background check on their past claimed work experiences or you can employ the services of a professional to help in recruiting staff for your business.

I think you should get your already existing staffs to find more competent staffs for you. It is the only way you can get good staffs.

Like in my country, so many people are looking for jobs. So if an advert is done through any of this handles maybe WhatApp, Twitter, IG etc. You can enough staffs to apply.

Finding staff is not the issue but finding qualified staff is the bone of contention. In this part of the world, it's not easy to get volunteers because everyone needs to replace his sweat and I cannot blame them.

Indo not think I will ever be needing the assistance of volunteers handling my website. I would rather that i hired capable hands on contract basis to handle my websites

Do you hire people, or look for volunteers, to help you manage your website?

I've always had quite a hard time allowing people to have certain permissions so I almost always end up running all of my sites on my own.
When I had forums I really only had super moderators and moderators. I refused to get admins but decided I needed to focus my attention on other projects so I ended up hiring one and he spammed the site, changed logins, etc. It was a terrible experience that kept me from hiring staff unless absolutely necessary, and even then they don't get special permissions.

Anyone else have a bad experience hiring others to help manage your site?
Most people have problem with people handling their web sites because they believe no one can handle or take care of it better than do, so is hard for some to get a staff

There are agencies that helps with that. U simply tell them you'd be recruiting they advertise vacancies and check out the qualifications, may even set exams. Finding staff is quite easy now

Looking for a staff gets down to understanding the present place of your company. If it's sure necessary, why not, if not yes?

One can't do everything on it own, I will need to hire people of help run my website, don't need any volunteers because they may quickly turn their back on you

I will only hire people who are with the intellectual, ready and willing to carried out my task as I wishes for the promotion of my business. volunteers can be good sometime but it depends on the level of their knowledge on how to manage your business or site.

I won't just hire anyone to run my website or forum for me. I have to make sure such a person has a good character and is well qualified to do so before giving him such task.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back