What's new

How do you find staff?

The thing is, one cannot do everything on his own. Once there are improvements then you need someone to help. The challenge is finding the right person, don't just trust anyone, they can ruin what you have worked hard to build. If you don't find any in thee meantime you have to continue doing it yourself.
Finding of staff is very simple,Advertise on social media & Ask for referral,
Use free Job boards.

You just have to trust people, not everybody is bad and not everybody is out to get you. When you want to give some certain people access to your website, give it to people you can trace and have his/her details. For administrator position, you can give that to your best friend or a family member, for moderators, give it to people in your neighborhood to be on a safer side

Free” usually sounds too good to be true. But that’s not the case when it comes to job boards. Some of the most popular sites among job seekers, including Indeed and Glassdoor, let you advertise your jobs for free. All you have to do is write a job ad to describe the role and post it on one or more free job posting sites. Next thing you know, the first resumes will start showing up in your inbox.

I don't hire people to manage my website for me. The best I do is to manage my time and make sure I write some articles per day and after doing that I will just need to post it later with optimization. Sometimes it's just not necessary to hire people for a website because some people are parasite who can just copy some of your content to other blogs they are working on.

Do you hire people, or look for volunteers, to help you manage your website?

I've always had quite a hard time allowing people to have certain permissions so I almost always end up running all of my sites on my own.
When I had forums I really only had super moderators and moderators. I refused to get admins but decided I needed to focus my attention on other projects so I ended up hiring one and he spammed the site, changed logins, etc. It was a terrible experience that kept me from hiring staff unless absolutely necessary, and even then they don't get special permissions.

Anyone else have a bad experience hiring others to help manage your site?
Honestly in every business venture or enterprise, it is important that trust exist.
It will be difficult to achieve any significant amount of success if the person/staff employed is not trust worthy.
The issue of trust is key.
Like in your case, having an admin change the login details of the site is one big blow to the owner.
I have seen someone promoted to admin in an ordinary whatsapp group, who took over the whatsapp group.
It's really a bad situation.
I haven't experienced such anyways.

You put out vacancies for qualified candidates to apply so you can select the best. Allowing someone to volunteer, the person might not be qualified to handle a site and also when someone is not paid to do a particular job, they tend to do it anyhow, they won't really put effort in it.

Yes ,but it shouldn't be family members or a close friends,so that the business should not be terminated, I can only hire outstanding personel so that I can monitor him well, close people will find very hard to figure out truth about the business.

Hiring someone in your business that person must be upto the task and ready to do the work and make the company success. Not going by according to the plan then he or she cannot work in the company.

Do you hire people, or look for volunteers, to help you manage your website?

I've always had quite a hard time allowing people to have certain permissions so I almost always end up running all of my sites on my own.
When I had forums I really only had super moderators and moderators. I refused to get admins but decided I needed to focus my attention on other projects so I ended up hiring one and he spammed the site, changed logins, etc. It was a terrible experience that kept me from hiring staff unless absolutely necessary, and even then they don't get special permissions.

Anyone else have a bad experience hiring others to help manage your site?
Finding staff can be difficult and easy as well, it depends on the nature of the business, like now getting staff for teaching in private schools is now very very difficult than before because so many people do not want to venture into teaching profession now

Major employers post open positions on job boards such as Monster.com, CareerBuilder.com, and Dice.com. Job seekers can create a profile on these sites and upload resumes and letters to apply for jobs. In addition, many of the top job boards have mobile apps so you can jobsearch on the fly from your phone or tablet.

Its good to manage your site yourself to avoid problems or someone hijacking your business but if you gets a reliable moderator will be good to enable you focus on other projects. A friend of mine got a good and reliable staff who is still working with him for his monthly pay.

Finding a staff should depend on what your business stand for. Then look for a suitable staff to make the goal of the company actualized. Boldness, experience staff will go a long way in boosting the company's goal.

I hire a few staffs to handle my business. I don't go about looking for volunteers to run business. This is very serious to me as it is business

I don't hire people to manage my website for me. The best I do is to manage my time and make sure I write some articles per day and after doing that I will just need to post it later with optimization. Sometimes it's just not necessary to hire people for a website because some people are parasite who can just copy some of your content to other blogs they are working on.
It is an excellent option that you describe in your publication @Ebensco, since with a good time management is not necessary to hire staff to manage a website and then suffer the consequences. On the internet it is difficult to get people of full confidence, to deliver such responsibility.

Your pocket determines how you will find staff to help you to manage your website. If you are just starting up, you can engage the services of your friends and family in helping you to manage it. If you have the resources you can employ professionals to help with the management of the website.

Presently, I do not have a site of any kind but I hope to have soon. I am currently enrolled for a course about software programming and by the time I launch, I would be building and managing my site all by myself.

If I have website of my own or business I will like to run my business on my own, I know looking for staff to help me in my business is not that hard to get, but I to do my business on my own.

I have not done that before ,because i don't know if the person would abke to manage it properly the way i want it to be , so i have not really do such thing before.

Trust is one very good aspect of business and that is why it is so hard to create and keep some valuable and profitable relationship. Look for people who share same mission and vision.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning finding staff and i find staff on my own or hire people to do it for me, well I would say that currently i am not in a position to hire staffs so i don't know if i would like to do it on my own

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back