What's new

How do you find staff?

Do you hire people, or look for volunteers, to help you manage your website?

I've always had quite a hard time allowing people to have certain permissions so I almost always end up running all of my sites on my own.
When I had forums I really only had super moderators and moderators. I refused to get admins but decided I needed to focus my attention on other projects so I ended up hiring one and he spammed the site, changed logins, etc. It was a terrible experience that kept me from hiring staff unless absolutely necessary, and even then they don't get special permissions.

Anyone else have a bad experience hiring others to help manage your site?
The thing is, one cannot do everything on his own. Once there are improvements then you need someone to help. The challenge is finding the right person, don't just trust anyone, they can ruin what you have worked hard to build. If you don't find any in thee meantime you have to continue doing it yourself.

Hiring a new staff might be a bit hard and stressful,hiring a new staff takes some process or guidelines to be followed.first thing you do is examine whether you really need the staff,then you should take through tests and interviews,you must also look at their experience and they must be diligent.

But while restaurant owners, operators, and managers are aware of this, they’re still having a hard time finding great candidates, hiring them, training them, and retaining them for years to come. You can hire staff using different method. Find the best option for yourself.

Hmmm for the person to help manage a site, or to support person, it should not be a friend or a very close friend, Managing of website is different from managing some offline businesses

Really sympathize on your behalf, getting a trusted person to manage a website is very crucial and hardous task. I wish to open my website as well but would need someone to manage it as time goes on as I am an equally busy person, I have learnt from your experience and will be very careful in hiring anyone.

I think you should posting a site to find a staff in facebook and twitter and create a adds you give best sallery than you get a best and best staff you should upload a ads google and painting facebook instagram and best thing in freelancer website to find a staff

If the website is a personal one like a blog or even social media accounts I don't think it is a good idea to let other persons handle it. But for a forum like Bizdustry it is all right to hire mods or even an admin for the job to be handled properly. I know that a website owner cannot be present 24/7 because he is only human. Before creating more than 1 site you should have made a plan on how to handle the sites maybe by observing online friends for a possible hiring.

Really sympathize on your behalf, getting a trusted person to manage a website is very crucial and hardous task. I wish to open my website as well but would need someone to manage it as time goes on as I am an equally busy person, I have learnt from your experience and will be very careful in hiring anyone.

Well that’s one of the risk of hiring people to do jobs and I feel bad for you but you still need to hire one or two people to manage the forum for you cause you alone can’t handle the workload. In order to relief you of stress you need to divide the labor and hire people whom you’ll pay for their services

I have a website that I am running but I do not hire any body yet. Though, I just started it and I know that when it's developing/growing up I will need some that will support me to be running it. So, this topic will make me prepare my self on where to get people to hire and Who I should hire.

I've always had quite a hard time allowing people to have certain permissions so I almost always end up running all of my sites on my own.
When I had forums I really only had super moderators and moderators. I refused to get admins but decided I needed to focus my attention on other projects so I ended up hiring one and he spammed the site, changed logins, etc. It was a terrible experience that kept me from hiring staff unless absolutely necessary, and even then they don't get special permissions.

The truth is that you should always have a plan that will help you monitor your website either weekly or biweekly. Leaving it out even to the best staff may always result in handling the site the way you don't like. I am happy you learnt your lessons and will do better with monitoring next time. Cheers.

The are some things you need to ask some who is applying to work in your company during the interview. This is very vital, you need to hire slowly and fire fast. Thats one of the basic rule of employing people. You need to ask about his or her Attitude towards work. Ask the person about their past job experience. This will allow you to evaluate them appropriately.

Depends on the type of work you thinking of hiring. If its a job that need just volunteers and all well you can easily get free hands but for full time jobs you have to access the people you want to employ to prevent unnecessary stories in the job

Hiring people to manage business and website depends on the work and how the management works. If there is capacity to manage alone I will do myself without hiring people but if it requires helping hand due to the numerous work and management i will hire people, provided the cost of management is available.

Staffing your website shouldn't be an herculean task as there are members of your websites or forum that will happily volunteer to be staff. All you have to do is give them like some special treatment because they are working for you and the thing about those that work is that they must get paid. The good thing about it is that you don't need to pay them a huge part of your resources, just a little bit of it is enough for them.

I've not had such challenges while looking out to hire, it's hard to gain trust but it's a step by step process. If I hire people I feel like they have to get special permissions, those little gestures help us to get to know each other better.
But for someone having such problems I'll advice that the employee form should have a space for address and background information also an affidavit should be signed.

To attract the best employees, you need to use digital marketing methods. By implementing digital marketing into your recruiting efforts, you can identify more qualified people and encourage them to apply for your open positions.

perhaps the most ideal approaches to discover extraordinary workers is to search for individuals you definitely realize that can do the work. At the point when you're an author taking care of the day by day the executives of the organization, you needn't bother with the additional migraine of continually contemplating whether your representatives are doing what they should. By employing individuals you definitely know, you probably have a relationship with that individual that will prove to be useful and permit you to plainly clarify what your assumptions are of them.

Then again, employing companions, family and past collaborators can likewise prompt individual space issues however I would say with working with entrepreneurs who have done this, establishing a solid framework of standard procedures is the initial step to making it effective.

Post automatically merged:

Issues of dishonest staffs didn't start today and that is why it is important to hire quality staffs. It is the work of the human resource department tto ensure that the best staffs are employed to fit the culture and environment of the. The problem is that you have to first ensure that you employed the right people into the human resource department to start with.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back