What's new

How do you find staff?

Finding staff for your forum is harder then it sounds/looks. I have seen forums with lot's of great staff and I have seen forums with horrible staff.

In your opinion, what are some ways to find that perfect staff member for your forum?
There are a number of great online freelance marketplaces like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, etc. You can search and hire professional freelance writers offering their services as forum posters as well. This will save you time too.

This is one of the problems one faces when hiring an administrator for a website. Although I don't have a website but if I have, i will be the super administrator and only hire moderators. But if the need to make them or hire administrators arises, I won't reveal all the passwords on some basic information to them.
Of course, if you have a website you need to be in total control of it and give you access to people who you hire. You need to hire moderators but the kind of access they will have will be somewhat limited.

Posting opportunities on your social media page is one of the most easy ways for you to open it to the public that you are looking for workers. The people are they going to apply using your human resources.

Finding good staff is not always easy.
People should be smart enough to run stuff autonomously and they should be kind enough to follow the rules. Anyway, it's not that easy, to find good staff who are loyal and who take their responsibilities seriously.

Most of the people I know, just disappear without saying much. Sometimes, they wouldn't even interact with other users...and the list goes on and on. Anyway, it's better to choose someone whom you trust implicitly.

A person with a good internet reputation or someone you know in person as an administrator is probably a superior choice in the beginning.
Otherwise, you run the danger of giving the wrong individual permission, which could damage your website.

Of course, if you have a website you need to be in total control of it and give you access to people who you hire. You need to hire moderators but the kind of access they will have will be somewhat limited.

I would personally never select a person from the website as a staff member because they could discriminate against people on the website. Prejudice is a really bad thing.

I always try to have moderators on the page because it makes their job a little easier because they don't have to hunt around for content that violates the rules, etc. About things that users are willing to voluntarily participate in.

I am an active member on a lot of webmaster forums and when I have to recruit staff on my forum, I just use these forums. I used to hire staff through freelancer platforms in the past.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back