FIFA or PES?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to making your choice over the game you play so often on PS, PC, NINTENDO, XBOX, SMART PHONES etc. Which one will you opt for??

I prefer PES to FIFA because the controls in PES is easier to learn as a beginner than FIFA. Also the graphics in PES is more realistic while that if FIFA is more cartoonist.

Pro evolution soccer all the way, FIFA is way too easy and unrealistic. How can we be gaming and the score line is 9-6. Apart from graphics FIFA is nothing

I have to be sincere here, I'm not so good with games.
I barely know how to handle a game pads.
I prefer to play more physical games like Snooker and football on pitch.
But sitting down to fiddle those pads ain't one of my thing.

FIFA all the way. Though PES has improved recently and striken out some of the errors undermining their games they are still not on the level of FIFA. In terms of graphics, realness of game and all FIFA is in a better place compared to PES.

I am not that much of a game person to beging selecting or choosing the one that I like of the two options guven here. Play station aunt my thing neither is the other

Apart from graphics I go for pes, FIFA is way too easy, you can score goals for fun and have some unrealistic scoreline, pes is way better than FIFA in gaming aspect

PES is much more realistic and easier than FIFA. The controls are not difficult to master and the graphics are really good as well

PES to me is the best football game. From the graphical UI to the background sounds and down to players reactions, which can be compared to real life. This is much more realistic than any other game I've ever played.

This comparison will never end. Just like comparing Messi and Ronaldo . There are all good but depending on what you like in appearance, or usage . Because Pes and FIFA are head to head when it comes to comparison

When it comes to making your choice over the game you play so often on PS, PC, NINTENDO, XBOX, SMART PHONES etc. Which one will you opt for??
When it comes to making choir over the game I play so often before I could secure a job now is PlayStation 2 console I love playing pes on it like morning till night but since I have start working only play candy crush on my smartphone.

Am not really that much of a huge fan of football, though I have played it various times on my PC and even with various emulators for Nintendo 64, and the play station portable. I think majority of the people who play it go for PES more than, fifa. Some time back I asked one why, he said PES is more difficult than fifa so it makes it more realistic.

PES is the best though I wasn't that interested in the first place until I played it once and I couldn't get over it..

When it comes to making choir over the game I play so often before I could secure a job now is PlayStation 2 console I love playing pes on it like morning till night but since I have start working only play candy crush on my smartphone.
That's good, you find gaming entertaining to you. I hardly play it via my smart phone because my smart phone is mainly used for my online activities. I use my PS3 console to play PES, FIFA when I am very much chanced.

I prefer Pes to FIFA because there have a great user experience and user interface and it friendly to play and very easy compare to FIFA the is hard

I prefer PES to FIFA, PES is much more realistic than FIFA, and FIFA you'll see crazy scorelines like 10-8, though FIFA graphics is better than PES

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back