What's new

Feature points.com. Earn rewards with your phone.

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Feature points offer the best ways to make money online. You can earn by completing surveys, offers, testing apps and playing games all on your mobile device.
You can also earn money when you refer others to the website and they actively earn money.

You can withdraw via a wide variety of options like PayPal, gift card, Bitcoin, appstore, Playstation, Xbox and many more.
The website has been around since 2012 and it has been tested and trusted. You can try it out.

Feature points offer the best ways to make money online. You can earn by completing surveys, offers, testing apps and playing games all on your mobile device.
You can also earn money when you refer others to the website and they actively earn money.

You can withdraw via a wide variety of options like PayPal, gift card, Bitcoin, appstore, Playstation, Xbox and many more.
The website has been around since 2012 and it has been tested and trusted. You can try it out.
The issue here is that I have knowledge about this website for so long but they have not opened registration in my country they accept only top tier country like united state and Canada am from Africa and many African countries is not accepted here

The issue here is that I have knowledge about this website for so long but they have not opened registration in my country they accept only top tier country like united state and Canada am from Africa and many African countries is not accepted here
Ooh sorry about that
This is what also happened to me when I wanted to register on a website that pays very well. I was denied the access because I am not from a top tier country. It was painful

Ooh sorry about that
This is what also happened to me when I wanted to register on a website that pays very well. I was denied the access because I am not from a top tier country. It was painful
If you are from low tier country you will find it difficult to work on some of those website even for you to register here will be a tedious task some of those website only favour top tier country like the united state as I have already said

If you are from low tier country you will find it difficult to work on some of those website even for you to register here will be a tedious task some of those website only favour top tier country like the united state as I have already said
That is true
I am from a low tier country and that is why I am unable to work of platforms like this. There are a lot of platforms that I have missed because of the country that I come from.

This is legit, there is no doubt about it. However, you need to make sure if it is available in your location or not, and if it is available, you also need to check if offers are available

I don't like the tasks available for earning on this platform. I don't do surveys and testing of apps is never my thing. I always pass these methods of earning.

I don't like the tasks available for earning on this platform. I don't do surveys and testing of apps is never my thing. I always pass these methods of earning.
If you want to do those testing app jobs you need to have some good antivirus activate on your system to be sincere so I think that if you have an antivirus on your device you will have a good opportunity to work there

If you want to do those testing app jobs you need to have some good antivirus activate on your system to be sincere so I think that if you have an antivirus on your device you will have a good opportunity to work there
Does it mean that there is a possibility of those apps to be tested carrying viruses? That risk even adds to my complete dislike of the earning method. I won't ever do those kind of work.

I tried feature points since it was a platform that is quite popular; however, I didn't find anything worth it on there. It's a very user-friendly platform and very legit, so for some people, it can be a great way to earn money.
This is legit, there is no doubt about it. However, you need to make sure if it is available in your location or not, and if it is available, you also need to check if offers are available
Yes, I sometimes donate blood since it can save many lives. It sounds very selfish to take money from something like that. Donating blood shouldn't cost money; it should be free, for sure.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back