FC.LC Reviews : Scam or Legit

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
fc.lc is one of the best URL Shortners around the internet, it offers high payout rates and decent CPM for all countries (3$ worldwide and up to 10$ for top tier countries).
More advantages :
  • Daily payments!
  • Friendly Support
  • Less ads and pop-ups
  • Different payment methods (PayPal, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Payeer, Payoneer)
  • Decent Minimum Payouts (starting from 5$ !)
  • 20% from Referrals earnings!
NOTE : bot clicks, iframe, popup/popunder, Multiple Accounts, adult content , proxy (from RDP or VPS) traffic isn't allowed

Payment proofs :

I've been checking the FC.LC: site, and I would like more information. When I receive the shortener result and share the people who click on it, do they go directly to the link? or there is a promotion and then they are redirected. How much do they pay for each click? There it says that the minimum withdrawal is $ 3, but not how much you are accumulating.

I have never seen this kind of short link URL before, FC.LC looks okay. If I'm free with my offline and online duties I will check it up via their official website, to see if I can create account there and start shorting my URLs and sharing to my instagram to earn some views and make money from it.

I've been checking the FC.LC: site, and I would like more information. When I receive the shortener result and share the people who click on it, do they go directly to the link? or there is a promotion and then they are redirected. How much do they pay for each click? There it says that the minimum withdrawal is $ 3, but not how much you are accumulating.
They get the link the same as every url shortner, by checking the captcha, waiting for 10 seconds, and then clicking on get link, earnings count per every 1000 visits, you can accumulate whatever amount you want

They get the link the same as every url shortner, by checking the captcha, waiting for 10 seconds, and then clicking on get link, earnings count per every 1000 visits, you can accumulate whatever amount you want
Do you mean that for every 1000 clicks it is $ 3? You did not comment if when I click on the link it is directed to some page and then it is redirected. I use Bitly, because that doesn't happen, but I don't earn anything either, that's why it's my question. People generally don't like those types of links.

Do you mean that for every 1000 clicks it is $ 3? You did not comment if when I click on the link it is directed to some page and then it is redirected. I use Bitly, because that doesn't happen, but I don't earn anything either, that's why it's my question. People generally don't like those types of links.
Actually no, when they click on get link, that random link that will redirect them to some random page will open in a pop-up and not in the main tab, they will have just to close it and continue to visit their page

Excellent, thanks for the time and the explanation, I wanted to know to register and clarified my doubts. I like it because at the end of everything there is profit and it is what we all seek. I am going to register and see if I reach the minimum threshold to withdraw the profits. I hope to make it.

Fc.lc is a URL shortener tool where you can create short links, which apart from being free, you get paid! So, now you can make money from home, when managing and protecting your links.
Features and Information
  • Fc.lc is a reliable URL shortener tool
  • High CPM - earn up to $ 10 per 1000 views
  • Worldwide Deal (All Countries) $3
  • Minimum Payout: $3
  • Payment Frequency: Daily
  • 25% Referral Bonus
  • Fc.lc counts multiple views from the same visitor so you will be earning from All your Traffic.

Fc.lc is a URL shortener tool where you can create short links, which apart from being free, you get paid! So, now you can make money from home, when managing and protecting your links.
Features and Information
  • Fc.lc is a reliable URL shortener tool
  • High CPM - earn up to $ 10 per 1000 views
  • Worldwide Deal (All Countries) $3
  • Minimum Payout: $3
  • Payment Frequency: Daily
  • 25% Referral Bonus
  • Fc.lc counts multiple views from the same visitor so you will be earning from All your Traffic.
I'm really interested in that last part where multiple views will be counted for the same visitor. This is really good but I don't know if the site still exists or the safety of these links, how about withdrawal methods??

They obtain the link similarly to every other url shortener by entering the captcha, delaying for 10 seconds, and then clicking on "get link." Earnings are calculated per 1000 visits, and you are free to assemble any number of dollars.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back