What's new

FB or TikTok?

Who will be most popular in future years? is it FB or TikTok? please give me your insights.
I think tiktok will be the more popular than FB. Because people want to watch entertainment the most. But FB has its own value regarding to business and communication. But time will decide what new features will tiktok introduce in it to keep people close to it.

I prefer Facebook but this day's TiK ToK has created videos and people love TiK ToK so much because you can easily monetize it and make money easily through it, however TiK ToK take to much of your data while making use of the application.

Who will be most popular in future years? is it FB or TikTok? please give me your insights.
Facebook will still continue to grow more and more. Tiktok to me, it could be use by celebrity. Facebook has grown widely and available to the least platform and organization. Facebook and tiktok are not someone will just compare any how.

I think in the next few months tiktok will be more useful than Facebook just because of the fact that a lot of people are having more obsession with video Social media than normal ones

Facebook has a speck that other social media are yet to have,in future I guess Facebook will still be trending more than tiktok,only if and only if they can discover that particular thing that keeps making people use facebook

Facebook is way better than tic tok, because Facebook has more users than tic tok or any social media application and it's easy to communicate with Facebook that tic tok

I will choose Facebook anytime atleast for now. It has large users and followers than tiktok. I don't have a tiktok account but I have 2 Facebook accounts. Facebook is very easy to access with smallest smartphone.

Me personally I will go for Tiktok it’s way more entertaining and you get to see lots of creative stuffs happening that can boost ur mood up whenever you’re feeling down.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back