What's new

Favourite tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't love tattoo anymore, I like to keep my body clean from those traces, to be honest, in addition to that it's prohibited in my religion to make a tattoo.

My 2nd tattoo is my favorite, both of them are my own design!

I don't have any tattoos, don't plan at making one soon but surely during my lifetime I will get one.

I don't have a tattoo though I like tattoos I got a temporary one years back. My favorite tattoo if I ever get to doing a permanent one will be flower tattoo..

I am not a tattoo far and I don't have any tattoos on my body but sometimes I do admire people who draw tattoos on their body but in Africa which sea tattoo has been rogged

I am not a fan of the tattoo craze. I see people who do this as if they are having or experiencing some mental issues. They might regret in the near future though

Ever since I was very young I love tattoos a lot, I drove my first tattoo when I was eating years old, my favourite tattoo is scorpion, I draw it at my right hand

I have never done a tattoo before though I have played with the idea of getting a tattoo. If I ever get to do a tattoo I will want the face of my dad and my mom on my upper arm.

I love seeing people that uses tattoo and my favourite tattoo that I would have loved to get on my body would be butterfly.Drawing tattoo on my body would be among my number one to do list in future.

Actually I don't have a tattoo on my body but if I would be doing a tattoo it's definitely be a lion drawn on my body I love the animal or a picture my self .

What is your favourite tattoo? If you love tattoos or have one or more.
I love the tattoo on Mike Tyson's face. I wouldn't say it is the best in the world, but i kind of like it somehow.
Sparring Mike Tyson GIF by DAZN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back