What's new

Favourite tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't love tattoo anymore, I like to keep my body clean from those traces, to be honest, in addition to that it's prohibited in my religion to make a tattoo.

My 2nd tattoo is my favorite, both of them are my own design!

I am not a tattoo far and I don't have any tattoos on my body but sometimes I do admire people who draw tattoos on their body but in Africa which sea tattoo has been rogged

I am not a fan of the tattoo craze. I see people who do this as if they are having or experiencing some mental issues. They might regret in the near future though

Ever since I was very young I love tattoos a lot, I drove my first tattoo when I was eating years old, my favourite tattoo is scorpion, I draw it at my right hand

I have never done a tattoo before though I have played with the idea of getting a tattoo. If I ever get to do a tattoo I will want the face of my dad and my mom on my upper arm.

I love seeing people that uses tattoo and my favourite tattoo that I would have loved to get on my body would be butterfly.Drawing tattoo on my body would be among my number one to do list in future.

What is your favourite tattoo? If you love tattoos or have one or more.
I love the tattoo on Mike Tyson's face. I wouldn't say it is the best in the world, but i kind of like it somehow.
Sparring Mike Tyson GIF by DAZN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back