What's new

Favourite support type system?

Keranov

Every company offers different type of support to their customers - live chat, tickets system, FAQ (frequently asked questions) and more. If all ways were available which one would you use?

I prefer the live chat support type. I think it's the fastest way of support and you can help right away. The second option I would go for is the tickets system.

Email or even live chat support system I use. Email takes longer but at least you can keep track. I use live chat when something that has to be dealt with right now.. Mostly host server support

It depends on what you are operating really. If you have a forum then a separate section or just a contact form is sufficient support types to have on the site. But if you have an e-commerce site then it may be wise to have various different support types to ensure the customer has multiple ways to contact you if they need to. These could include live chat (which is a must nowadays because it allows instant communication and problem solving), emails and a FAQ section as well.

My favourite is the FAQ. A lot of new members will have questions about the forum and phpBB comes with a standard FAQ that you can edit. Above this, I have a support ticket system aswell as a support forum where members can ask other members online for help if I'm not around to assist.

The FAQ is alright for basic questions but eventually, someone is going to have a problem that the FAQ section can't help them with. I think a support ticket system that you have is always the best option if you can't have some sort of a live chat feature. Users can get personalised help quickly and continue using your site without too many problems.

I like the ticket system, this way when the same issue pop up we have the guide to fix it. And it is a record how a company provides support too.

The FAQ is the favourite support system that seems to work perfectly for a company because at that point the staffs need to work efficiently so as to meet targets for that day and ensure that error is reduced to minimal

Fasr chat is the best type of support system I will opt to use on any company if I have any issues with their products and services. It giv d the customer the opportunity to reach the company in a fast way and get his or her reply without having to wait till the next day like email notification and the likes. So I think chat is the best

Fasr chat is the best type of support system I will opt to use on any company if I have any issues with their products and services. It giv d the customer the opportunity to reach the company in a fast way and get his or her reply without having to wait till the next day like email notification and the likes. So I think chat is the best
Yes I kind of agree with you. Nowadays the option FAQ is limited as it might not contain the answer to a client's question. But with a live chat i will be able to express myself to the fullest and say whatever problems I might be having. So the live chat option is the best.

I too prefer the life support system because it offers opportunity for one to the express himself well compared to when writing an email message . Also the response is faster as compared to other means of support offered by sites .
People are more happy for live support than waiting for email to arrive .

As a customer or client, the first thing I would look for is the frequently asked questions. By this I would get the answer to my questions and those that I haven't thought of asking yet. The next ones are the email and chat support, fast response are always the best for me.

Yes these all will help. Live chat will be more helpful rather than others in the list. But FAQ is the only reviews or already saved so it can't give answer specific problems. Live chat will better by this you can get better understanding both .

Whenever there would be a problem with our cable connection I would be the one to call the company. They would offer a chat in their Facebook account. But when I log in and start a chat in their Facebook account, I get no response. When I would wait to speak with a call agent then I have to wait for 10 to 30 minutes sometimes. But at least I get a support for the problem that I am reporting. Most of the customer support here is the phone call.

In among the opportunity listed I will prefer live chat because it's giving more opportunity to get instant response from company unlike others, especially email may take a bit longtime before you can get feedback.

For me i would say I prefer the life chat support system because it gives customers to express themselves and how they feel towards the company's services given to them. Also when using life chat system the response is fast , that's another merit

Well this depends on the entirety of the platform what services it offers. I think it is important that customers have multiple ways of getting across to the admins or owners of the platforms. Live chat and social media handle to sort all requests are the ones I prefer.

A right customer support system serves the business to achieve the shared goal of impeccable customer experience and prove customer support ROI to the management. Thus, to improve the customer support interactions, your customer support system must have these 10 features:

Every company offers different type of support to their customers - live chat, tickets system, FAQ (frequently asked questions) and more. If all ways were available which one would you use?

I prefer the live chat support type. I think it's the fastest way of support and you can help right away. The second option I would go for is the tickets system

Favorite support system? Well, I am a shy type of person, who do not like visual contact with strangers, hence, I do not think live chat or call will be the right option for my type of person. I would go for frequently asked questions, because through writing, I am able to communicate better and ask whatever questions I want to ask.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back