What's new

Favourite support type system?

I prefer to always start with the faqs, they are very helpful and quite explanatory most of the time. However, when I need more help than I can find, I go for the live chat. Not my favorite thing to do because some just keep you hanging there.

I personally believe that live chat support is the best form of support. Other types of good support systems include phone support, e-mail support, and ticketing system. Phone support is also good because it provides the customer an opportunity to communicate directly with the busines representative.

Generally, I would want a company to have multiple support systems and it should be the choice of the customer to chose. I like WhatsApp support, live chat and email more.

Every company offers different type of support to their customers - live chat, tickets system, FAQ (frequently asked questions) and more. If all ways were available which one would you use?

I prefer the live chat support type. I think it's the fastest way of support and you can help right away. The second option I would go for is the tickets system.
The one way support system i would like to go with is the ticket support system,I just like to use that channel to lay any complain or suggestions that i have concerning my experience,and the second would be a live chat.

Every company offers different type of support to their customers - live chat, tickets system, FAQ (frequently asked questions) and more. If all ways were available which one would you use?

I prefer the live chat support type. I think it's the fastest way of support and you can help right away. The second option I would go for is the tickets system.
Live chat isn’t bad, unless they’re overly-eager and try to get you to buy more than you were planning on, and I really despise support tickets because many times you’ll just be put on a long waiting list. Then you get all happy when you quickly receive an email and all it says is: Thank you for submitting your support ticket. We will get back with you as soon as one of our service reps is available! 😤
😂
No, I like the simple “Contact Us” method (for some reason responses are a lot quicker this way) but usually I do best just by reading the FAQ’s.

Of all the listed types of support systems for attending to customers, I think I will go with the life chat support system any day and anytime. It is very convinient form me that way

I like chat support but most times it can take a long time and most times even days for them to reply. So Instead I will go for email or Twitter.

I think the frequently asked question support should be the best option for me , because you have the ability to be able to learn more on that page about the business you are running

I like the live chat better. It's faster and stress-free. You don't need to ask the whole question in one long text like an email. But that is if the live section is truly alive

I also prefer live support because theoretically it should respond quickly, or in a few minutes, if there are others in a row waiting for support. I don't like to send a ticket at all, to wait 2-3 days for an answer, etc. live support the best.

I am comfortable with using any of the support type provided that my complaint is going to be heard and then acted up on as early as possible.

I prefer the chat support system. It establishes a direct communication between a customer and the customer care representative of the business. It is very effective when combined with the FAQ option.

My favourite customer support system is the phone call. I would be a able to express myself verbally and it would give room for conversation. We would get immediate feedback with no delay.

Well I honestly don't have any favorite support system but then I actually prefer chatting to actually doing video calls and so on and so I prefer just staying in my comfort zone

I also prefer live chat with the customer care section of the product or services I am using. I usually receive fast response whenever I am using this option of reaching out to the customer care section.

I am not there was a very big fan of chatting online support because I believe that the waste time in responding to my enquiries but I prefer calling customer service representative and having them attend to me immediately.

I prefer to always start with the faqs, they are very helpful and quite explanatory most of the time. However, when I need more help than I can find, I go for the live chat. Not my favorite thing to do because some just keep you hanging there.
That has always been one of my favorates though,because what you are actually looking for can be found in the FAQ section,then if one is not satisfied,one can go on live chat and get solution there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back