Favourite movie genres

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
People usually ask what is your favourite movie meaning specific title. But what I kind of movie genre is the most popular?

If the movie brings the two together, then it's even better. Though I don't like most of the silly or stereotypical movies from these genres. Space Odyssey 2001, Interstellar, the Matrix trilogy, Cloud Atlas or even Prometheus are some of the movies I enjoyed watching.

My favourite movie genres are fantasy, sci-fi, action and probably adventure. It seems that I have watched most movies of these types so these ones are my favourites.

My favorite still has to be romantic comedy, I do watch action and horror and the likes but I prefer rom com, I'm a lover not a fighter, lots of things that can be learnt too from movies

Back in the days when movies was so appealing to me. I love watching horror and war firms like twins warrior, the mummies, Chinese ninja, and 5 elements of ninjas etc. Then the Nollywood movies i watched back then are; Ijele, demons in the land, cry for help, Christ in me, dangerous game, state of emergency 2000, Arusi etc.

As for me my favourite is adventure movies. I love adventure movie a lot and I believe someday I will be going for my own adventure, going for my own adventure is my dream

as for me my favourite is adventure movies I like adventure movies a lot and I believe someday I will be going for my own adventure, attention movie inspire me alot

I like sitcoms to start with, action movies is one of my best genres in movies. I also like sci-fiction,horror and comedy movies. My most preferred is action movies.

My favourite movie genres is romantic movies but sometimes I do enjoy action movies. However I will say I don't really have a particular movie genres enjoy any movie that's good.

I love movies with good storyline either it is action, Sci-Fi, horror, romance or lifestyle. My eyes was watery when the little girl sang in the tunnel at the end of Train To Busan. I can watch What A Girl Wants every blessed day. I still have The Old Guard on my phone after all this while. I try as much as possible to watch every Marvel super hero movies too. Give me a good storyline, and I'm watching the movie all day long. Mortal Kombat was hyped, but after the first watch I've not considered it since.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back