Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
What is your favorite gaming platform to play on and why? I used to only play on xbox, then I switched to PC with an xbox controller. I enjoy the faster loading and better graphics due to better components in the PC rather than the xbox.

I do think the pes on ps2 is great then until i played that of PS 4.The movement of the ps2 is kind of ancient you could move the ball with one player from one pole to another. Ps4 is actually my best platform.

I don't have any favourite gaming platform at least for the moment. I am not one that is into playing if games I see people play all the time. I might develope an interest in it some day to come maybe

Back then when i had no pc, i always made use of my smartphone, with my smartphone i played so many games with the help of emulators. Some of which includes PSP, Nintendo 64, play station one, Nintendo gamecube, gameboy advance and even sega. I have a system now though so i use my pc instead

I do consider that as waste of time,I tried developing my interest on game but there was no change,that is why I gave up on anything that looks like game.

My favorite gaming platform is PC which is the one I've been always using and prefering than the others. I've seen people use Xbox and more of those platforms but there are specific games and I like my own games not just any random game...
Mobile games are fun but its a matter of time until your battery will run out of power, and also there are not the best games on mobile...

I consider Gaming PC because I can always change new parts and keep myself updated. I also like pc because it has more games to play then xbox or other things. One thing thats bad with pcs is that not every game supports lower end pcs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back