What's new

Favourite game intro ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every games campany try to show the new versions of games with the better picture they can ... i love ea games intros ... they make you can't wait to play it new games

Obviously The Last of Us is the greatest opening of all time and Uncharted 2 was incredible, but my personal favourite is not from this generation. Metal Gear Solid 4. Between the soundtrack, the graphics (which hold up really well for a ten-year-old game) and Snake's monologue, it was the first thing I played when I bought my first HDTV and now I play the opening every time I upgrade my gaming set up.

There are so many of them, God of war, gra, uncharted 2,splinter cell, metal gear solid and alot of them. I really do not fancy intro, all I care about is the game play

Do I really have a favorite game intro, I really don't so. But I actually love the intro of the game mortal combat it gives me the chill and extra excitement at the same time.

My favorite game intro is GTA vice City. I love everything about this game and I never get tired playing this game because the game has many content
Post automatically merged:

My favorite game intro is GTA vice City. I love everything about this game and I never get tired playing this game because the game has many content

Favourite game intro that I know off his God of war I love God of war so much because of the into it tells a brief storyline about the game before the game starts fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back