greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
What's your most favourite intro in gaming of all time?

My favourite of all time is:

Every games campany try to show the new versions of games with the better picture they can ... i love ea games intros ... they make you can't wait to play it new games

Obviously The Last of Us is the greatest opening of all time and Uncharted 2 was incredible, but my personal favourite is not from this generation. Metal Gear Solid 4. Between the soundtrack, the graphics (which hold up really well for a ten-year-old game) and Snake's monologue, it was the first thing I played when I bought my first HDTV and now I play the opening every time I upgrade my gaming set up.

Not much of a gamer, but when I was still playing back then, I love the intro of god of war and splinter cell

There are so many of them, God of war, gra, uncharted 2,splinter cell, metal gear solid and alot of them. I really do not fancy intro, all I care about is the game play

What's your most favourite intro in gaming of all time?

My favourite of all time is:

There are many games. But my favorite game is jojo's fashion show, and delta force... And in my free time, I play these games to refresh my mind. Even my daughter like to plays jojoe's fashion show very fondly...

World Of Tanks is my favorite game that I still play online. I've been playing for about 6 years and I'm relieving stress thanks to the game.:)

Do I really have a favorite game intro, I really don't so. But I actually love the intro of the game mortal combat it gives me the chill and extra excitement at the same time.

I do not have a favorite game intro for now because I don't play video games. I really have little time for it. My job and career is taking almost all of my time. Hmmmm

My favorite game intro is GTA vice City. I love everything about this game and I never get tired playing this game because the game has many content
Post automatically merged:

My favorite game intro is GTA vice City. I love everything about this game and I never get tired playing this game because the game has many content

Favourite game intro that I know off his God of war I love God of war so much because of the into it tells a brief storyline about the game before the game starts fully.

The way game intro is also one of my unique game intros out there. It is very actractive and very inviting for someone who is also into the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back