What's new

Favourite forum software?

Thanks so much for sharing this valuable information. When I saw the topic, types of software for forum, I was so curious to learn more about it because I am new to the online world and transaction. And honestly speaking from reading your explanation and the contribution of others, I think I know the right software to choose.

I have experimented with smf, XenForo, mybb, even agros forum plugin on wordpress. However, i don't have any favourite forum software as I have never run a forum for too long. I am more of a blogger.

Well I don't have a forum of my own but of all the forums that I have used or worked on before, xenforo seems to be the best and the most popular of them all. Bizdustry is a very good example of a good forum that is based on xenforo forum software.

What's your favourite forum software? For free mine would be MyBB and phpBB, paid would be (by far) xenForo. They have the most features and I generally just like the structure.

I had vBulletin in the past, after I changed on IPB, but XenForo still seems the best and most beautiful :) I don't like phpBB anymore. remains a classic and veteran forum software in this field, but it is far behind ..

a lot of things have changed sinc e I comment last. Today, I own 3 forums and I run them on smf, phpbb and mybb. Based on my experience, I will say smf is the best forum software

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back