Favourite Artists/Bands

Lord Stark

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jun 23, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Who are some of your favourite Country artists and/or bands, past or present?

Some of my own are Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift and Shania Twain.

When it comes to country music, I guess I have to settle for Kenny Rogers as the most popular although I cannot say that he is my favorite. Kenny is a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame so do I need to say more? His song Lady and another one with the title Through The Years have made the local charts here and stayed on top for a long time. I have a friend who listens to Kenny Rogers during bedtime to lull her to sleep. And aside from music, Kenny is into the restaurant business with his Kenny Rogers Roasters, that one I can say that is my favorite roasted chicken.

I was introduced to country music by Dolly Parton. Her songs 'Coat of many colors' and 'Please don't stop loving me', swept me off my feet and up to this day, I love her and her music. Next in line, is Alan Jackson with his 'It's five o'clock somewhere' and 'Buicks to the moon'.

Even though I love a lot of artists, including Kenny and Don Williams, my crown belongs to the two I mentioned above. That's for the singles. For the band section, Everly Brothers with their song 'Take a message to Mary', always have my vote.

Who are some of your favourite Country artists and/or bands, past or present?
Shania Twain is definitely the first artist come up my mind when we talk about country music. I am miles away from the USA but this artist have made it to the limelight during 1990s. Shania Twain is one of the favourite artists here in the Philippines during the 1990s.

Ariana Grande is one of my favorite artists. I loved her more when I first heard her singing Emotions by Mariah Carey. I now that she is a good singer but I didn't knew that she can do whistle like Mariah Carey did. You can really feel her emotions with her songs which is why I liked her a lot. And my favorite song of her is entitled "almost is never enough" where she had collaboration with Nathan Sykes, and its a very good song.

As for my favorite band, one direction is the best. All their songs have beautiful beat. Although they got disbanded I still continue listening to their songs as group. I also listen to the songs of now solo artists from that disbanded band Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and harry Styles.

My favorite artist is my of all time favorite singer Debbie Gibson. Whenever I hear her music makes me feel uplifted especially when I feel lonely and sad and most of her songs are actually my favorites. I used to sing it aso whenever I get bored.The first time I hear this song was when was when I was so young and since then my father used to play it always. And until now I don't know why I just cant explained the happiness I feel whenever I hear he songs and I could reminisce the good memories of my past. And also I never get tired listening her songs all over again.

I love SIDE A BAND from Philippines. Thier songs are just like reflection of my life. Their songs seems like made for me. I have alot of collectios of their songs from compact disk, downloaded playlist. My favorite song will definitely from them titled as "FOREVERMORE". Having one great love would be enough in a single lifetime.

You we're just a dream that I once knew
I never thought that I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this world
As endless as forever, our love will shared together
You we're all I need to be here with FOREVERMORE.

As soon the stars keeps going on and on
My love for you will be FOREVERMORE.

Can't really name them, but seems like most of them. However, country of the past, not so crazy about. Well, some good ones are:

• Willie Nelson
  • Johnny Cash
  • Loretta Lynn
  • Hank Williams
  • Patsy Cline
Going a little more modern (80s, 90s)

• Alabama
  • Dwight Yoakum
  • Kentucky Headhunters
  • Ricky Scaggs
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Oak Ridge Boys

I would have to go with Rosanne Cash as one of my favorites when it comes to this music genre, also besides Country they also place her in the Americana, Country Pop, and Country Folk genres as well. She won a Grammy for the song "I don't know why you don't want me" in 1985 - anybody remember this song?
[video=youtube]

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back