What's new

Favourite animated movie?

I think that my favorite animated movie would be Avatar. I have practically watched all the series they made on Avatar and including The Legend of Kora series as well. I have even watched the movie made on it as well and I'm looking forward to watching the latest one that I think got released this year, although it's a bit different from the animation.

I do love the classic ones such as The Lion King, Shrek, Tangled, etc but the latest animated movie I enjoyed watching was Klaus. Wonderful story and superb cast. The two main characters were played by the one and only JK Simmons as Klaus and Jason Schwartzman did a great job as Jesper.

Kung Fu Panda is my favorite animated movie, I have watched all Kung Fu Panda movies. I also like Moana and Frozen. Incredibles was also really good, and so was Despicable Me.

Samurai Jack used to be one of my favorites when I was still a kid and I wouldn't mind watching it all over again. If it is possible for them to make a remake of Samurai Jack, I will be very happy about the animation series.

My favorite animated movie would probably be The Lion King, at least growing up. Now days I still think it's the Lion King, but I also have a fond spot for Wall-E, Toy Story, and more.

I loved the Lion King so much. How did I even forget about that to begin with? There are so many new one's now like Mufasa and the rest which are very good but I still love the first original Lion King as my best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back