What's new

Favorite Web Browser

When it comes to choosing a favorite web browser that I love using frequently, I must say that it is google chrome that is my favorite. I have not had issues using it since I started using this browser

Which Web Browser do you like the most? And why do you like it?
The favourte browser that i am used to and i am currently making use of is the google crome browser,i like this browser because it is very easy for me to use,and its features are user friendly as well.

My favorite web browser is the Google Chrome. It's fast and reliable when it comes to downloading and uploading of data. But I will also recommend Firefox if using a PC.

Personally I tend to like Google Chrome as a browser because it has a lot of different functionalities especially in the sense of different plug ins that can be added to the browser in order to enhance your experience as well.
The same plugins that can be added to Google Chrome can be added to Brave Browser so there is not a big difference between choice between one of them.
Post automatically merged:

Personally I tend to like Google Chrome as a browser because it has a lot of different functionalities especially in the sense of different plug ins that can be added to the browser in order to enhance your experience as well.
The same plugins that can be added to Google Chrome can be added to Brave Browser so there is not a big difference between choice between one of them.

Does any one use brave browser here? I would really like to know how it works, and if anyone has made a withdrawal. I downloaded it like a day ago, have not using it yet though.

To me when it comes to online I prefer chrome because of it speed to load sites, but in terms of downloads I go for uc browser cause it can fast download multiple files.

Does any one use brave browser here? I would really like to know how it works, and if anyone has made a withdrawal. I downloaded it like a day ago, have not using it yet though.
To be frank BAT tokens that I have earned from Picoworkers are much more than mining. I receive BAT from the Litecoin network by performing Picoworkers cashout. First, to earn from mining you have to deactivate auto contribute that is per default activated. Second, you have to install both your PC and mobile phone. You receive earnings monthly to your verified Uphold account.

To be frank BAT tokens that I have earned from Picoworkers are much more than mining. I receive BAT from the Litecoin network by performing Picoworkers cashout. First, to earn from mining you have to deactivate auto contribute that is per default activated. Second, you have to install both your PC and mobile phone. You receive earnings monthly to your verified Uphold account.
So what you are saying is if I do not install in my PC as well I won't be able to mine with brave browser? Yea am quit aware the tokens gotten form minning are usually very small.

My favourite browser is Google chrome. It makes the browsing of the internet pretty much easier. And I also like the password saving feature on Google chrome.

So what you are saying is if I do not install in my PC as well I won't be able to mine with brave browser? Yea am quit aware the tokens gotten form minning are usually very small.
It is possible to earn BAT browser without mining because to explain to you:
Mining earning can be 0,25 BAT per month that is extremelly low.
There is monthly contribution of 1 BAT that you have to desactivate in order to not being debited 1 BAT per month.
You can earn BAT tokens if you receive payments by crypto to your Uphold account add to mining earning.

It is possible to earn BAT browser without mining because to explain to you:
Mining earning can be 0,25 BAT per month that is extremelly low.
There is monthly contribution of 1 BAT that you have to desactivate in order to not being debited 1 BAT per month.
You can earn BAT tokens if you receive payments by crypto to your Uphold account add to mining earning.
From what you have explained, no need stressing my self trying to make use of the browser, the earnings is just to small not to mention the contribution you talked about.

From what you have explained, no need stressing my self trying to make use of the browser, the earnings is just to small not to mention the contribution you talked about.
The browser is essential because it is blocking advertisements but you do not have to make it your primary income to earn BAT you have to receive crypto payments from other ressources to collect BAT tokens like litecoin payments. Also in settings you have to disable auto contribute option to not being debited 1 BAT per month.

My favorite web browser is opera,I have used many web browser but it's seems to be the best for me.i enjoyed using it's suffer fast an easy to use.

Google chrome has my best browser ever, it has numerous functions, so fast, and secure, it facilitates the browsing by its speedy

I used Chrome goggle browser most of the time or at all time it's easier to use and open any site, also sometimes I use Operamin to browser sometimes not always

I love using opera mini, and Google to browse but recently I found out that UC browser is also very good as it loads page easily and is always very fast, it is the best for me right now.
Right now opera mini is my best browser because it brings out evemry information I need when browsing, I also use to get free 50Mb to browse the internet every day.

Last edited:
I have 3 of the browser which are very important to me depending on their usage some times I makes used of opera because of some certain features, I make use of chrome because it's fast while firefox is stable.

My favorite is Chrome since it has all of the websites and information I need, unlike the other platforms which don't have everything.
although the other platforms might feel more special to use they don't have everything I need so I personally prefer Chrome as my favorite web browser.
Sometimes those big companies might do some silly things, for example for some reason Paypal keeps stealing cents from my account with no reason...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back