What's new

Favorite Web Browser

Google Chrome and Brave are my convenient browsers, I can't change them ever xD

Well for me I have different browsers for different purposes but the one I tend to use the most and like my default browser is the chrome browser, use opera mini more for bizdustry and other things

I love to use Chrome because it is what I have been used to and I just like its policies and the way it operates. It seems to be fast and effective than others

Chrome, the speed and ease of use as well as availability of flexible features, you are able to save passwords without having to think deep before producing them

there are many web browsers like opera mini ,brave,safari,fire fox,bit as for me I prefer opera mini,the reason why I said that is because it does not require your data it just require your Internet connection

Personally I prefer using Google chrome to any other browser, it's just so cool. Apart from saving all my passwords it also saves my addresses. Then there's the fact that browsing is smooth and without hitches. It's really the best.

Well to choose a favourite web browser for your self depends on the level of that particular site performance to you. personally I can recommend on one particular site because they are usefully to.me in one way or the other.

My favorite web browser is Google chrome. It is fast and reliable good for research and downloads and it also provides enough content necessary for research .

My favorite web browser is Google chrome. It is fast and reliable good for research and downloads and it also provides enough content necessary for research .
There was once a time I hated google chrome, I found it boring and slow to use. Back then my favorite was ucbrower. As time went by I decided to really make use of it and that is what I am currently using right now, but there are certain downloads I prefer using browsers like phonex browser.

I like chrome, but though at times it some how. It's all good though, some features like the site view and the rest are also cool...

There was once a time I hated google chrome, I found it boring and slow to use. Back then my favorite was ucbrower. As time went by I decided to really make use of it and that is what I am currently using right now, but there are certain downloads I prefer using browsers like phonex browser.
Well I use Phoenix browser too it's also nice but chrome gives me a fast and secure web surf chrome also gives an option to save your passwords to sites just in case you forget it fills it up for you I know this might be risky but it helps

It depends on the device I'm using at the time,if it's a mobile device I'd use Opera mini because it's light on laptop I'd chose Firefox

I like brave browser because it's fast, safe and can block annoying ads effectively. Its also the fastest one to load cryptocurrency related sites and that's one thing I do a lot

There are actually so many types of browser these days but I have been using chrome mostly on all my phones and laptops. I find it very easy and convenient to use. I use other ones though, but on very rare occasions. That is my take on this issue.

Chrome browser. Those guy can really be good in all situations. I have tested them with different websites and I think there are the best in what they do

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back