Favorite TV series?

Vladv26

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
There are tons of TV series out there but what's your all time favorite TV show? Personally i enjoyed Peaky Blinders the most and it's probably my favorite even though there multiple serie on my favorite list. What's your favorite TV series?

Mine would be Stargate SG1 and Atlantis, Fringe, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, NCIS, Lucifer, and Supernatural.

Vikings . game of thrones . blaklist . Arrow . La casa del papel . Shooter . The mentalist . Flash . Elite . The 100 . Biten . Supernatural . 13 reasons why . The good doctor . Teen wolf .

My favourite TV sitcom is The Big Bang Theory , one of the best seasons ever to be made , never a season was written this well. Sheldon Cooper , the best TV character as well.

Omg! I love a LOT of tv series. My absolute fave is Prison Break especially the first and second season. How to get away with murder, never got bored on that show, always intense. Game of Thrones, didn't quite like the final season but great show still! Breaking bad, although I almost stop watching it because I got bored at first few episodes but I'm glad that I still continue because it's so good! There are many more like money heist, killing eve, the 100, elite etc.

There are tons of TV series out there but what's your all time favorite TV show? Personally i enjoyed Peaky Blinders the most and it's probably my favorite even though there multiple serie on my favorite list. What's your favorite TV series?
My favorite television series are comedies! for me the best series of all time is Friends! And My wife and kids

Dexter
Dead like me (its not on the air any longer however you'll rent it. Its a extremely smart show)

Arrested Development (Its a show I will keep an eye on and once more and notice one thing new I did not see before)

Flight of the Conchords

Its impressive to observe a show that has already been on as a result of if you wish it you do not got to wait to ascertain successive episode.

I honestly don't like keeping up with series, I hate being kept in suspense and that is what series is Al about. I prefer the one time sitting kind of movie.

My favourite TV show, has always been soccer nothing more than that. I don't love spending time on movies, or drama series. The time I will spend on it, I prefer to use it and earn online.

I'm a Big fan of action movies though, I enjoyed Prison Break, survival of the fittest, Kyle XY

The most recent series i have watched and fallen in love with is The Good Doctor. They have really brought out the struggles and opportunities that people living with autism experience. Shaun is a good motivation to people living with autism. And i just love his honestly and storyline.

This cerebral adult animated series from Dan Harmon, the creator of beloved comedy "Community," has a serious (and sometimes problematic) cult following.While the mad scientist Rick Sanchez enlists his grandson Morty Smith on wild space adventures, the oddball cast of characters and witty humor has kept audiences rapt with attention.
Post automatically merged:

This cerebral adult animated series from Dan Harmon, the creator of beloved comedy "Community," has a serious (and sometimes problematic) cult following.While the mad scientist Rick Sanchez enlists his grandson Morty Smith on wild space adventures, the oddball cast of characters and witty humor has kept audiences rapt with attention.

The Walking Dead. :)

Well I love a LOT of tv series. My absolute fave is Prison Break especially the first and second season. How to get away with murder, never got bored on that show, always intense. Game of Thrones, didn't quite like the final season but great show still! Breaking bad, although I almost stop watching it because I got bored at first few episodes but I'm glad that I still continue because it's so good! There are many more like money heist, killing eve, the 100, elite etc.

I have watched several tv series and I have loved most of them. The most recent best tv series is Elite. I have watched all its three seasons and it was really interesting. It is full of suspense that inspires you to want to know more of what will happen next. Watching it was really thrilling for me.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back