What's new

Favorite TV series?

Soccer or champion league is always my favorite, but because of a lot of work and responsibilities i don't have time to spend on them as i used to.

My favourite TV series has always been football and matches ,there is more pleasure in watching in soccer and the excitement is always there

My favourite TV series will all always be the legend of the seeker because I have an emotional attachment to that movie because of the major character known as Richard.

The Vampire Diaries is definitely the best series I have ever seen. The sense of humour, the comedy, the action and even the characters are very key elements that made the movie a bomb. damon is my favourite character

My favorite TV series is Spartacus, I love that series so much that I watch it all times, they only part I hate in the movie is that my hero died, Spartacus.

My favorite TV series is Empire, the music the politics, sacrifice, love suspense and more really intrigues me I really love the movie so much.

Big bang theory and Two and a half men, the police academy also inclusive,I love watching comic series and this series can never grow old,it always lighten my mood.

As a series fan, I've seen quite a fair share and this have some favourites like peaky blinders, the blacklist, supernatural, prison break to name a few, also Korean series like crash landing, my Mister to name a few also

I have lots of favourite tv series and it would be difficult to pick the best out of all of them which is vampire diaries, The originals, rick and Morty, American dad amongst others.

I have watched a lot of TV series but some of my few favorite are game of thrones, see, American football, Merlin. I love those series a lot and of course star and empire.

Concerning my favorite TV series. Well, I wont say that I have a favorite because I love all the ones I have been watching, the likes of money heist, games of thrones, vagabond, merlin, legend of the seeker and so on. But I can always pick football matches over them because I love to watch soccer especially when it is my team that is playing

Mine would be Stargate SG1 and Atlantis, Fringe, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, NCIS, Lucifer, and Supernatural.
I also love supernatural from season one but the concept of God and devil being used from season 13 is what I don't quite agree with. I also love originals, blacklist, money heist.

you probably know what your friends' favorite shows are, particularly if they're outspoken on social media. Mad Men. I Love Lucy. Saturday Night Live. The Sopranos. Seinfeld. Game of Thrones. The X-Files.

My favorite tv series is "Breaking bad" it is about the ‏relationship of a ‏physics teacher and a guy who used to be his student who is a drug dealer. Together they will make drugs because Walter the teacher is having cancer and he wants to have a satisfying life before he dies. So together them team up and they will have to face horrible drug dealers, it won't be easy but those two are not noobs and they will have to survive together in the drugs world. This series has a lot of action scenes and plot twists, the character play amazingly and the idea is splendiferous. Therefore I really suggest anyone who didn't watch this wonderful series to do so and right away! :).

I have actually watched a lot of TV series but the one that stands out exceptionally amongst all of them that I've watched would be Game of Thrones. I've watched Prison Break and 24 but none of them gave me the kind of feeling that I had when I watched Game of Thrones.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back