What's new

Favorite sports

It has to be Football (or Soccer to you Americans). I've been following it for most of my life and I make sure to watch every game that my team (Chelsea FC) play. It's the sport that I passionately follow. I'm also trying to get into F1 racing but just haven't properly started yet.

Football is terribly overrated. It involves a minimum use of the torso and it does not really have a lot to offer to the spectators.
I mean, just because players don't use their torso does not mean it's not a good sport. That's a weird argument to use lol. If you're a football fan you would understand it offers a lot to spectators.

If you're going to talk about excitement and put cricket in the same sentence, it's obvious your type of "sport" is different. Football requires a lot more energy and effort than cricket. And if you compare the two on excitement, I know which one I would much rather watch especially if I don't want to fall asleep.

I love only Cricket most time, but used to watch Football too. At the present I am not interested in any sports because lost hopes on the players few years back,

I have recently started feeling football game, however lawn tennis was my past love and that i would ought to say it's my favorite

Tennis is stylish, however needs tons of energy and endurance. a good travail, fun, and for all ages, as well as the older.

I additionally like football game as a result of the setting could be a ton totally different than tennis--rough and muddy. however a good excersice, and like lawn tennis, the sport needs talent and intelligence.

Though i like these a pair of sports, lawn tennis is my favorite.

I love to play/watch football. Its a world wide game and every country take part on it. No matter where you belongs, you'll surly like to watch this game. It's similar game with similar feelings.

I prefer football of course it's my favorite sport i like also swimming but to be honest im always in home those days
im busy with working online to get some income what about u ? you didn't tell us what is your favorite sport

I watch all the type of sport .. football basket ball handball volley ball tennis ... but i think football got more atention .. 0.63 of the population in the world love football .. it's world number one sport ... and it's my favorite .. but every one love the sport that has more itention in his culture ... i love everything about football ( games / transferts of players / mercato news ...) i am a big fan of milan because of Kaka who made me love this sport ( his game vs man united ) sence then i football is my life

I like to play soccer, played it since I was smaller ( played also handball, field tennis and table tennis )

I like to play tennis when I was young but unfortunately, we don't have good stadiums to practise, so I start playing Soccer and it's now my best sport ever.

It has to be Football (or Soccer to you Americans). I've been following it for most of my life and I make sure to watch every game that my team (Chelsea FC) play. It's the sport that I passionately follow. I'm also trying to get into F1 racing but just haven't properly started yet.
I also love football and it was what made me to engage fully in it by applying for a refereeing course and today I am a certified football referee in my country.

Sports has always been a part of me growing up and till now, some of my fondest memory were memories of football, nowadays I'm falling in love with basketball too

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back