What's new

Favorite sports

My favourite sport will always be football and this is also the same for my country. My country people place so much emphasis on football as a sport while also neglecting the other sports.

My most preferred sports is basketball, i also love football and tennis. I prefer basketball but i play more of football due to environmental factors.

Football is my all time favourite. I grew up watching and playing it. Activities in football still do dominate my weekends till date.

I was a hockey player in high school and I loved it so much. But I stopped playing in my last year of high school and I have never done it again. I was thinking if trying it again recently but it seems scary, I don't know if I can still play it after all this years.

My favorite spot is football. I love football like I love my food. It is very important to me. I get very immotional most of the times if my team is loosing

My favourite sport is football I love the game of football so much that I never miss any important match that's going on. My best team is Man City and I am is strong fan of it.

I should want to believe that my type of spots or games I like is mainly football. I Love the game very much. I think it is the most popular game so far

My favorite sports at the moment are definitely basketball and football even though football happens to be my best I played basketball during my secondary School day it was really fun and Interesting.

I love basketball, I love to play and I also love to watch basketball, it give me great joy. I also love to watch volleyball even though I don't know how to play the game.

My favorite sport still remains football and if not that my family forced me to go to school I would have pushed to be a footballer and here I am still going through life with my degree

It is and has always been football. Football is the most popular sports in my country and nobody jokes with it. Everyone is a fan of one club or the other especially the English premier league.

If you're going to talk about excitement and put cricket in the same sentence, it's obvious your type of "sport" is different. Football requires a lot more energy and effort than cricket. And if you compare the two on excitement, I know which one I would much rather watch especially if I don't want to fall asleep.

Excitement is subjective when it comes to sports. You are going to be in a situation where there is a lot of people that like a sport that you don't find interesting at all. What ars you going to do in that situation? Do you begin to criticise the sports that brings happiness to them?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back