What's new

Favorite Sport team ?

FC Barcelona! Unfortunately today was a bad day to be a Barcelona fan after that thrashing by Bayern.

Fc Barcelona is my favorite football team but the way things are going on now is bad for the team and I believe they will pick up soon

Fc Barcelona my favorite team although it hasn't been good from the start of the season but I believe for a better results at the end

Chelsea football club. I have been supporting them since I know football. I think is because most of my family members support them. But there always play good football

My favourite sport is football, Manchester United in my DNA. Also support PSG football club
Post automatically merged:

My favourite sport is football, Manchester United in my DNA, since my childhood. Also support PSG football club.

Seeing this question makes me feel like crying. I don't think right now I have a favorite football team. After beaten helplessly by Leicester yesterday, I on a break for now. Until "something needs to be changed"

For the moment I don't have any favourite team but back then Barcelona was my best team they can beat any team that comes their way in style but at the present they are nothing to write home about

I don't have any favourite sport team because I don't really see any reason to make any sport my favourite, but I love watching all types of sports and participating in it

Rangers Fc, Enugu was the one that I grew up watching as a kid. My dad will always take me to their weekend games, and I fell in love with their matches. As an adult, I began enjoying watching Manchester United fc of England, and they have been my darling team for long now.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back