Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What were your favorite shows growing up? For me it's quite a bit. Was huge into most shows on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon growing up. Same with the Disney Channel stuff like Aaahh real monsters, rocks modern life, Dexter's laboratory, cow and chicken, cat dog, Batman the animated series, and so much more.

What are your favorites growing up?

every body we have different test when it comes to this because what Mr a want we be different from what Mr b want ,for me personally I may prefer watching comedi movies why some may prefer watching cartoon for intertament.

Gilligan's Island, Inspector Gadget, Scooby, Brady Bunch, Life Goes On, Bev Hills 90210, Melrose Place, My So-Called Life 👈 Best. Show. Ever.

P.S. Great question! :)

I used to watch a lot of Power rangers while growing up, one of my favorite is jungle fury, rewatching it brings a lot of good memories.

Robocop!
It is a show about a cop who is half man and half robot. It was very popular when I was a kid. I regularly watched the show and I really liked it.

Rugrats was always my go-to film when I was a child. The animated X-Men series was fun to watch as well!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back